Gradient meets a Cyborg Angel

"O-O-Okay. So-o-o fa-ar so go-o-o-o-od."

Gradient said as he is doing what seems to be a type of art piece on his tablet, as he is making an artwork for a friend that had requested him to do it for him, as he really wants to see how much Gradient has improved in his time as an artist, even if he is related to Error, who would destroy anything that is related to the concept of creation. And making Art, in a way, is a part of making something as well.

Gradient is now outside of his house, and is a little bit far away from it, as he is doing something that is very much like a hobby to him. He is on a tablet of his, and is making some art for a friend of his to have. And needless to say, he is been putting a lot of time and effort into the stuff that he is making.

He fixed his glasses back in place, as he looks at the art that he is making to a good friend of his, and he sort of

He fixed his glasses back in place, as he looks at the art that he is making to a good friend of his, and he sort of...glitched out a little bit when he saw a mistake inside of the art that he is making. He almost dropped his stylus, but was able catch it and began to erase that mistake that he had missed, before he than resumed back into drawing inside of his art.

"Ok-Okay. Just a little bit-bit-bit-bit more, and it should be go-o-o-od to go. Come on."

Gradient spoke out to himself, as he continued to draw some stuff on his gifted tablet. He had spent a pretty long time in making this art, about a couple of days, in order to make it perfect, in order to make it as good as he can make it. He is just glad that is father, Error, is not there to see that his son is making something, other wise, he would have gotten very annoyed at what it is that his son is doing.

Speaking of his father, Error, he was able to make some new rooms for Nana and Momo to live in, the 2 twin younger sisters of Lala. Clearly, since they do not want Issei to get on their tails again, in a rather literal sense, Error decides to bring them to his house in order to make sure that they are protected and not seen by him, and needless to say, both Momo and Nana seemed to be very happy, as they are now able to hang out with Lala more than they used to back in their home planet. So at least that there are a few people that are happy.

And the Golden Darkness does not seem to mind it, as now, there is going to be people they will care for him. But Gradient also noticed something about the Golden Darkness that no one else supposedly seen. But the Golden Darkness' face seems to turn red whenever she is near his father, Error, almost as though she had developed feelings for him in a way. The same would apply for Lala, as she is also blushing whenever she is near Error. Even though Lala said that they are only pretending to be a couple, it seems that her feelings for Error are going to be coming true. This is making Gradient surprisingly okay with this, if it means that Erroe can finally be genuinely happy in a way, and maybe he can finally get used to being touched by other people instead of just simply his brother, Papyrus. And this is what he is hoping from his father, who is almost not happy, and only smiles whenever he is ready to kill and erase something that he really hates immensely. But back to Gradient, he is trying to finish the art work that his friend requested from him.