Angeloid fights the devils

Error and the Deviluke sisters are all gobsmacked at what they are seeing before them.

Sitting before them is this person that has a resemblance to an Angel. But even Error found tell that it is not an Angel. Angel's do not have that much advanced technology implemented inside of their bodies, and even than, it would have had done...something, that is very abnormal to the organic structure inside of the systems. And the fact that Gradient was the one to find it instead of Error is a little bit surprising.

"So...let me get this straight."

Momo spoke out, as she than tries to make sense on what had happened.

"You had somehow saw her falling from a portal in the sky, and you had to go down there and save this person that you do not know of, only for you to have this girl bind to you with this chain that she had on her neck?"

Gradient nodded, as he spoke out.

"Th-Th-That's about r-r-right. Sh-She also calls herself-self a-an Angeloid ."

Error looks at Ikaros, and he seems to be interested in something, as he than spoke out.

"I-Ikaros, r-r-right?"

Ikaros looks at Error, as Error spoke out to her.

"D-D-Do you mind telling us how you go-o-ot here?"

Ikaros looked down, and spoke out.

"I was thrown away to be destoryed, because my previous master nearly used me to destroy the world that I lived in. I was considered too dangerous for where I had come from. Because of that, I had been found...by my new master."

Gradient looks at Ikaros, and spoke out.

"H-H-Huh. Must be some very evil-vil creat-ators."

Lala looks around and scanned Ikaros, as she spoke out.

"This technology...I thought mine was advanced compared to this planet, Remnant. But this form of technology...it is even more advanced than I think of, enough to rival my technology. But it is even more surprisingly that some organic components inside of Ikaros are working well with the advanced technology inside of her systems."

Error puts his hand on his chin, as he spoke out.

"I th-th-think that there is go-o-going to be more than th-th-that. Obviously, the creators of Ik-Ik-Ikaros had somehow know about Remnant. I would-ouldn't be surprised if they had discovered Remnant in the past before I even got to this point."