Speaking to his Past Self

It has been...a couple of days...since Lala Deviluke came to his house, an alien of all things, had to appear in his house. Needless to say, this is a very unique experience for Error, even by his standards, as this has never happened before in his entire life. But of course, Lala is completely unaware of a bunch of stuff on Remnant, including of how to properly dress on Earth, and people are just going to gawk at her, due to the strange set of clothing that she is wearing all out in the open.

 But of course, Lala is completely unaware of a bunch of stuff on Remnant, including of how to properly dress on Earth, and people are just going to gawk at her, due to the strange set of clothing that she is wearing all out in the open

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thankfully, Error was able to find some more appropriate clothing from a clothing shop of sorts. Thanks to that, she now looks normal, with the exception of the fact that she still has her tail sticking out from her...yeah. But she can still wear her previous ones, at least when she is at home with Error and his brother. After all, no one is gonna try and break into his house anyway, though Error knows better than just to tempt and rest fate all the way to the ending, and wait for the unexpected.

But never mind that, Error, knowing that she would be very unfamiliar with Remnant. So he taught her of a bunch of stuff in Remannt, including culture, holidays, traditions, and all that stuff. And needless to say, Lala is very interested in all of that, especially since Error said that every place on Remnant has their own unique set of cutlet and myths, and not all parts of Remnant share the same thing. This sort of thing is not often on her planet. In fact, her planet is different, but Error did not question about what she meant, due to how he believes that, that is her own sort of business and nothing more.

However, he was also honest and blunt about the 'heroes' that exist on Remnant, and how they were supposed to be protecting people, but are in fact very arrogant people that did it for fame and glory, and they never really do it for genuine care for people that they were supposed to protect. Needless to say, even Lala seemed very sad that what the heroes ended supposed to be, had their meanings ended up getting corrupted by the very thing that made them powerful. It is a very sad thought, but Error does tell her that there are still people that are genuinely heroic, and they do work their hardest to make sure that the world that everyone lives in becomes a very safe place for the innocent. This does seem to make Lala feel better, because as Error said, just because that most of them do this type of stuff, does not mean that all of them are gonna be doing it all for power. In fact, Error was once one of those people, but due to something that the fake heroes have done...let's just say that they ended up chasing him in a bad way.

But there is this one thing that always weirded her out. And this is involving the mythological and supernatural world that exists on Remnant, as well as the creatures that exist in this way. Most notably...the Devils. Lala finds it very weird that there is a species that are named the Devils, though Error mentioned that it is not as weird as it seems, due to them being the first of the species to be given such a name. So it really is not that weird that there is a species called the Devils. But he does make it clear that they are not that friendly, with some exceptions, due to the way that they can act, and it is very rare to see a Devil that can be genuinely kind to anyone else, and not be cruel.

He Who Watches and the Polothorn of the Anti-Void (Righteous!Error x Union)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें