♢Super Tuna|SPECIAL-SHORT CHAPTER PT.3♢

"Oh my god today is my birthday..." Were the first words Jin let out at the morning as he yawned and stretched his arms, making sounds.

"Jin, please shut up I'm trying to get some sleep here." Ella, his wife, whined as she put her head under her pillow to block the sunlight from hitting her eyes as well as Jin's voice from entering her ears.

"Hey wifey, you can't speak like that to me. Because it's my birthday today." Jin dramatically scolded his wife who was ready to kill just to get 5 more minutes of sleep.

"Well I can speak however I want after not getting enough sleep last night!" Ella removed the pillow over her head, shooting a death glare at Jin.

"HaAaAaAa-" Jin screamed, "-you were riding the shit out of me last night saying that I am the birthday boy-"

"I didn't know mommy can ride daddy..."

Jin didn't dare to turn around to look at his daughter at the door of their room. Only looking at his wife, eyes as wide as they can be. Ella faked a snore while pretending to be a sleep, leaving it all for the man who was lost, not knowing how to explain the situation.

Then a brilliant idea came...

Jin got out of the bed, facing his daughter with a bright smile. "Wanna see my new special dance?" He asked, praying to get out of the embarrassing situation ASAP.

His little girl got excited, always amazed by her father's weird dances, finding them funny.

"Yes I wanna see!"

"Okay!" Jin said.

And he started ...

_________

Why did I do this?

To show my love for King Seok Jin, my world wide handsome 👑

The fuck I love him so much... 🙁

Happiest birthday to you our world wide funny guy😚

And i always find it funny when kids find their parents doing or talking about nasty things 😏

Hope you enjoyed 😊

P.S his Super tuna special performance is so ionic. I'm addicted I can't stop watching it.

-Taehyung's SoulMate