♢E I G H T♢

Edited.

"I'll give you one through a natural way."

With that being said, a dead silence filled Jimin's car. It was so shocking, for both of them.

What did she just say?

He never expected that. Never.

What did I just say?

You were so confused as well. This never was your behavior. You never even said your thoughts or ideas right away, not before thinking about it twice. Is this because of him? Because you have feelings for him?

Yes. It was because of him. You did everything you've never done in your life before. Because of him, you were out of your mind.

____________

Stepping into your house like any other day, but with different feelings.

Surprised, happy, and comfortable, were what you were feeling. Surprised by the words you blurt out not too long ago in Jimin's car. Happy because Jimin agreed. It was in his mind as well, after all, so there was no reason for him to disagree. Comfortable because you can do what he asked you.

"Welcome back, sweetie." Lily's voice brought you back to reality.

You smiled. "Thanks, is Tae here?" You asked.

"Yes, he's in his office room," Lily answered. You nodded your head and made your way to the second floor and Taehyung's office which was located right beside his room, facing your room.

You entered the room with its walls full of books on the shelves. Two brown leather couches facing each other with a brown oak coffee table between them. In the center of the room was Taehyung's desk with business papers all over it.

He was sitting on the chair of his desk, busy with writing.

__

"What did you just say?! What the fuck Y/N!!!" Taehyung shouted as soon as you told him what you're gonna do.

"Taehy-"

"No! Y/N! No!" He cut you. "You just went and told that guy that you're ready to be fucked by him with my goddamn permission!"

Your eyes widened, his words stabbed your heart. You couldn't believe what he just said. But you again tried to calm him down. The fight wasn't your thing. "Tae-"

"Stop calling my damn name! I'll never fucking ever let you do that!" He panted heavily, looking at you with eyes having flames of fire.

"Will you let me speak?!" This time you were the one who shouted. And when he didn't mutter out a word, you continued. "First of all, watch your mouth when you speak with me! Just because you're my older brother doesn't mean that I accept you speak with me like that!" You inhaled a sharp breath, the organs inside you giving electricity off as your anger rose.

"Second of all, this is my goddamn life! No one has the right to choose what I have to do or not!.... why are you even shouting at me when you were the one who agreed on me being pregnant by that man's baby in the first place?!" Your tears started sliding down your cheeks. But you desperately wiped them away.

This isn't the right time to cry...

I can cry, but not now.

Your brother just shouted at you, something that broke your heart badly every time he did. Which he did not do so often. You don't even remember the last time he did.

It was something your Mother never accepted. Besides, Taehyung was your only family, your only blood-related friend. He was like your friend, gave you love, that no one could, expect your long gone parents.