♢E L E V E N♢

Some mature content ahead.

"That's why I don't want relationships anymore. I know it's a shame for a man to be scared, but I am. I'm scared of being cheated on, because my heart can't bare it's pain anymore. I'm scared of being hurted, left alone at the end..."

As I finished my speech, I looked back at her and I saw alot of emotions swirling in her eyes. And just at that time I knew they were reflecting what was in my eyes. Hurt and pain.

Thoes things scared me for real, and even damaged me mentally.

What she did next surprised me.

Fuck, she hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She whispered in my ear. I wanted her to say "It's okay, I'm here, I can be with you." But that never came, even if she wanted, I wouldn't want it. She new I wouldn't want it. You can damn me for that.

I was shocked, frustrated, confused. Feeling all of emotions at the time if it's possible. She hugged me. She fucking hugged me. My hands automatically went up and I wrapped my arms around her small lean waist.

My dream to engulf her just became true.

The moment I tightened my arms around her, I felt something, yet again, different. I never felt strong and protective before. Despite the fact that this hug was to comfort me, i felt I was the strongest guy's in the world. Having her in my embrace, I came to think that should be more protective over her - just like the way Tae is - that I should be more aware and careful.

The girl was a Dimond.

Her body was warm, almost welcoming. I just wanted the world to stop, wanted the universe to keep us like this.

Soon her arms loosened, breaking the hug, and I immediately did the same. But we never separated from eachother, it was like we were glued to eachother.

Eyes glued to hers, I could easily sink in her beautiful-Galaxy like eyes, and never find a way to come out.

Was that the moment I waited for so long?

Too long that I couldn't remember the start point.

I slowly leaned in, secretly praying for her to not to look away like the last time.

My face was only - maybe - one centimeter away from hers when I stopped leaning in, wordlessly asking for her permission.

And for the second time that night, she surprised me by smashing her lips on mine, starting our - so long waited for - kiss.

Being more experienced than her - I think, I quickly caught up the pace and responded to the kiss, taking the lead, catching her lips in a thirsty and passionate kiss, cushioning her lips with affectionate.

She tip toed and matched my high wich wasn't difficult because she had a quite tall figure. She circled her arms around my neck and ran her fingers through my hair, humming into the kiss wich, God, just made it harder for me to not touch her.

I circled my arms around her and started roaming my hands over her body, caressing every part as long as I could, analyzing her, wanting to know why I was so fucking mesmerized by her.

I lowered my hand to the back of her thighs and tenderly caressed it. She released the grip on my hair and laid her hand on my chest. She got weak in her kness and I picked up her legs, circling them around my waist.

I walked towards the wall of the balcony, not breaking the kiss, and pressed her back against it, the kiss just heating up and going faster.

One of my hands landed on the back of her neck and I pushed one small strand, and she gasped. I took the opportunity and slide my tounge inside, touching every corner possible with my tounge.