♢T H R E E♢

Edited.

After dinner they all went to the living room, having an enjoyable friendly night together, filled with laughter.

They chose the right people as their best friends.

Soon, Jungkook left, feeling sleepy as he said. But all of them knew that he was lying, and was missing his lovers.

His Xbox, PS4, etc...

"It's time for me to leave as well," Jimin informed as he stood up.

"I'll walk you out." You said and stood up as well.

"Okay. Goodnight Tae..... Goodnight-.... errr..." Jimin said, but stopped as he scratched the back of his neck. He just couldn't remember your best friend's name.

"J-E-N-N-I-E. Jennie. Thank you and goodnight to you two Jimin-ssi." She quickly said, annoyed by him. She corrected him 100 times today, and she didn't know if that number would decrease or increase in the future.

_______

They went outside, Jimin went to the driver's side of his Lamborghini car but didn't get inside. Instead, he looked at you who was standing on the white concrete of the doorway, looking at Jimin with your arms crossed over your chest to gain some warmth.

"I'll be waiting, Y/N," Jimin said, his voice warming you, not feeling the cold chill the wind gave you anymore.

"Okay. And I'll try not to take too long." You said with your sweet, like sugar, smile giving him the dizziness he liked the most.

"Have a good night and sweet dreams." He said then went inside his car, drove down the road, and disappeared from your view.

Letting out a sigh, you walked to the door of your house and got inside. You found Jennie and Taehyung still in the living room.

"Jen, are you sleeping here?" You asked, internally hoping for her answer to be what you want.

"Yes!" She answered, as cheerful as always.

A big smile crept on your face upon hearing her answer. "Let's go to my room then." You said.

Jennie stooped up and walked towards you, then crossed her arm with yours. Turning around you both were ready to go to your room, but Taehyung's voice stopped you. "Can I speak with you for a few minutes Y/N-aa?" He asked.

"I'll wait for you in your room!" Jennie said and went to your room.

You went to your brother and sat beside him. You looked at him and smiled.

"Ah... I wanted to know, what did you tell Jimin?" He asked you. He was curious and worried as well.

Being his only sister, he cared about you as if you were his eyes.

"I asked him to give me a week to think about it, and he agreed." You answered your brother.

A smile crept on his face. "Okay." He said. "You can go if you want. Goodnight, little sister."

"Good night." You said as you stood up, made your way to the stairs, and walked up to your room.

After doing your night routine and changing into your PJs, you went to your bed, Jennie in it as well.

She had her back resting against the headboard.

As soon as your body touched the soft matter of your bed, Jennie looked up from her phone, throwing her questions at you.

"Kim Y/N?! Why I haven't seen that Jimin guy before? Why were you returning home with him?! Why he even was here? What did you guys talk about?!!" She let out a heavy breath after finishing her trail of questions.