♢E I G H T E E N♢

3 month has passed. Now you are caring a 3 month old baby. These past months were full of difficulty.

A different difficulty that you've never had before. Pregnancy.

You had a lot of annoying problems wich weren't dangerous for you nor for the baby, but they sure needed some attention, some care.

You recived a good care and full attention from your surrounding, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie, Mrs park and Jimin.

The indigestion, varicose vines, backache, cramps, etc... Were badly annoying you, but being with Jimin was a different story. He cared about you in a way that you sometimes forgot about how uncomfortable you are.

You never went to monthly check ups alone, the great Park Jimin was always by your side.

The nights wich were full of crying due to your changing hormones, always ended up in his warm embrace.

And not to forget about the night kisses he gave you, still not knowing that you're awake, secretly enjoying his small - full of love kisses.

love....

The only thing you and him didn't know was that you guys enjoyed eachothers presence more than enough. You were like a real family, waiting for your first child to come to life.

You both were oh so in love with eachother.

One day - after 3 month, the outside had a beautiful and refreshing weather. You were sitting in the balcony, drinking your - craved for - banana milk, while watching Jimin running around the big garden outside wich you had a clear view of.

You had a doctor appointment that day. The previous time you went, the doctor told you that you guys can know the gender next time, wich is today. You were excited. You knew you didn't have to, because that way you'll be attracted to the baby more than you already were. You couldn't help but cry whenever you thought about that you have to leave your own baby.

You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't notice that Jimin isn't in the garden anymore. It didn't take 5 minutes when he showed up in the balcony, still wearing his puma sport wears.

"Hey lovely." He said as he sat down on the bean bag next to yours. "When are you going to the check up?" He asked you as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You didn't even flinch by his action, it was normal for you, he did that always. "Like always, 5 PM." You answered.

However, you got confused at the way he said "You." Instead of "we." You and him always went together.

"I'm not coming this time.." He said, as if he read your mind. A pout quickly made it's way on your lips, not liking what he was telling you.

"Why?" You asked softly, a frown on your eyebrows. He chuckled.

"Don't worry, it's for a good reason. Jen will come with you. Me, Jk, Jin, and Tae will wait here for you two. But before you go, I'll give you two balloons, one blue and one pink. When you came back, come in with the blue one if the baby was boy, if not, come in with the pink one." He smiled widely.

"That will be a little surprise for us, right? And we'll spend the night away together! My Mom will come too, she said she'll make her special dish for us! And it will be like a small party!!"

You smiled at his cute and excited face, his eyes shining, his lips and nose widening along with his smile.

"Don't smile at me like that!" Jimin whined at you, earning a chuckle from you. "I know I look like a weirdo, but it's just.... I wanna enjoy everything, especially when you're still here with me... I know these won't happen again, not after you go away..."

_____________

You and Jennie were both standing infront of Jimin's houses' door, both smiling widely, happiness bouncing in your hearts.

Just how perfect this would be if you could stay with him forever.

You looked at the color of the balloon, then pressed the door bell, ready to show your loved ones the gender of the baby.

The door opened by Jin, who was still laughing maybe by something that had happened inside. He, before everything, looked at the balloon color, his expression changing pretty quick that it shocked you. "Oh my days, you've got to be kidding me..." He breathed out.

"Well, she's not. So go away, let her go inside comfortably." Jennie answered, swaying her hands infront of Jin so he goes away.

The man backed away, and you send him a smile wich he returned. But you could see the sadness he hold in his eyes. Everyone did, even Jimin and yourself.

The three of you arrived at the living room where the rest of the boys and Mrs Park were sitting, chatting together. Jin went to the are where they sat, and Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Mrs Park looked up to look at you and Jennie.

The boys all stood up, all seeing the smiles on your faces, the color of the balloon as well.

"Oh... really?" Taehyung breathed out.

"Oh my goodness, are you guys seeing what I am seeing?" Mrs Park said, placing her hand on her mouth afterwards.

The father just stood there shocked, but he was able to blurt out the question - bugging his mind - out, gaining attention. "Wait, what does that supposed to mean?"

Jungkook's bunny smile faded as he frowned at him. "Dumbass! That means that Y/N IS carrying your twin babies! And that one of them is a boy-" He pointed at the blue one, "- and the other a CUTIE LITTLE GIRLLLL!" And he finished by pointing at the pink one.

Jimin looked back at you, his mouth and eyes widening.

She's holding both of the balloons.

The pink and the blue as well.

So Jungkook must be right...

The small nodded and the anglic smile from just confirmed everything.

Y/N is just a pure angle that God has sent to me.

She brings happiness, only happiness.

But I'm going to give her what?

Nothing.

And in the end, I'm going to hurt her like no one did.

Despite the sad thoughts running in his mind, Jimin's lips stretched a wide smile as he made his way towards you, stopping infront of you. His dark chocolate eyes mixing with yours. He wrapped his arms around you, enveloping you in a loveliest hug possible.

"I'm so happy, thank you and God." He whispered in your ear, the placed a kiss on your cheek, right infront of everyone shamelessly.

Love makes you shameless sometimes.

_______________________________________

End of chapter eighteen.

What do ya think 'bout da gender?😆

Hope u all enjoyed lovelies!

Shine dream and smile💜🌌.