♢F I F T E E N♢

It was weekend. The night of Taehyung's party.

Jimin was outside, leaned against his infamous Lamborghini car, wearing all in black with a pair of... Sunglasses? It was a dark night, no source of light, what was up with thoes sunglasses?

Anyways, during this last week Jimin waited for you to fall a "sleep" and kissed you. He knew that pair of lips of yours were drug wich he was addicted to.

He had dealt with your constant headache and loss of appetite, wich bothered you to death.

Back to reality, "Damn why she takes too long?" Jimin mumbled to himself as he took his phone out. It's been more than 10 minutes since you said "2 more minutes! And I'll be ready!" But here he was, waiting for you.

He pressed your name and waited until you picked up. "I really really wanna know, why it takes you girls too much just too change into a damn dress?" He told you as soon as you picked his call up.

"You're only wasting my time and that makes us be late." You said in a rushed tone, obviously nervous.

"Late? We're already late lady, it's 9:15." He voiced out annoyingly .

"JM?"

At the sound of you and the nickname, an electric wave ran down his spine.

Why is she affecting me like this?

"Hmm?"

"Come up stairs, but don't say any word when you saw me, got it?"

"What happened Y/N?" He got worried at your sudden request.

What could have possibly happened while she was changing?

"Nothing Jimin! Just come, i.. I want your help..." You nervously said.

"Okay, I'm coming." He said before hanging up, then making his way to the closet in his room.

___________

You were in the closet, facing the mirror. Make up, done. Hair, done. The only thing wich was holding you back to go outside and to Jimin's car so you can go to the party was, the zipper on your dress wasn't zipped up wich was in back.

You had been struggling to zip it up but for no use. Damn you Jimin, he had gave rest for his two maids that day, so they weren't there to help you. Who could help you then? Park Jimin. Your entire back was naked till the base of your hips, that's why you hesitated to call him at first, but having no choice, you called him, and now you're waiting for him.

Knowing he's a perverted jerk sometimes, your heart threatened to brust at any given minute. You took a deep breathe, calming yourself down.

You heard foot steps, well fast ones, indicating that's he was here. The one who always took your breathes away and took them to himself. You quickly turned around, your back facing the mirror, and facing the door wich came in Jimin through it.

Freaky freaking freak.

What the fuck....

Your mind started screaming as your cheeks warned up, your eyes maybe in a heart shape. He was so hot, so damn hot.

The under cut of his brown hair is so amazing, his hair straight bouncing up and down with every step he takes.

A black turtle neck blouse, with tight ripped jeans.

Black sunglasses with golden designes on its sides.

Seriously Park Jimin?

When will you stop freaking me out with your charming looks?