𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12 || 𝑆𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟?

"Wae you weave Mana there awone?" The woman who's currently in little space asked out of nowhere, tears threatening to fall out in her eyes as she hides her face in the toned-chest of the said man, her lips quivered at the scenario that still plays on her mind, how the dead bodies hung up while disgusting and badly smelly blood poured down through their bodies. Rats and insects that surround her and some insects biting her toes and arms. The deafening silence that breaks her eardrums, everything scared her. "Mana is weally scawed awone there" she stated, traumatized. All her walls that protect her fragile heart broke and she lost the will to fight to prevent herself from slipping into another world, little space.

The said man stopped from his tracks, hearing a soft sobbing from her. A tight grip in stomach suddenly appears on him. He feels uneasy, there's a thought of him saying he shouldn't have done it at the very fvcking place yet his pride and arrogance ruled his mind. He's actually scared, scared of accepting someone in his circle just for that person to ruin his already chaotic life, without his family he's surely nowhere good. He patted the little Mana lightly, slightly caressing her hair. What will he do? Should he continue bullying her till he gave up? Or just let her enter his life. It's hard to trust someone. That's what he thought, well no one can blame him for that, he's the kindest among all of them, always trusting everyone. Letting them take advantage, always taking his help for granted. But now, he's not the stupid man he used to be, he's no more blind.

Luckily, he thought while smiling thankfully. He quickly got the lollipop in his pocket and brought it right in the little woman's face, stopping her from sobbing. "Stop crying, I have a lollipop for you but unwrap it first okay?" He asked gently as a feather, trying his best not to choke in his own tone. Since when he spoke nicely and sweetly? That's new, a new discovery. The said woman nodded while sniffing cutely, grabbing the lollipop before unwrapping it and popping it up in her kissable lips, looking so cute as she played with the wrap of the lollipop while resting her head on his chest.

"You're cute" he mumbled under his breath as a small smile appeared on his face, a tear slid down his eyes as he remembered his dead little sister who he used to carry and gave a lollipop when she's also wailing and crying. A shaky breath escaped his mouth as he looked up at the window on his right side, the sky was really beautiful. So dark with thousands of gems dazzling magnificently better known as stars. A nostalgic feeling hit his inner core, that smile. His little sister's cheeky smile that was hidden right in the deepest part of his soul, where he kept secret and safe where his true self was also there, all of it suddenly appeared out of nowhere in his head. Is this a sigh? He asked himself, looking at the sky like a lost man. Until a thought came to his mind, a bittersweet smile cascaded on his face, it's unbearable to look at "Dad is right, fly high angel. Sorry for being selfish not letting you go, you're now free. Watch your brothers here, don't worry we'll meet somehow."

"I thought you're not planning on taking her here and just let her starve to death" his girlfriend stated sarcastically, crossing her arms. The said man just looked at her with a very weird expression which caught her off guard, something went wrong she thought by herself as she decided not to say another word and just take Mana away from him. But to her surprise, the little Mana whined in protest while hugging Jin's arm as if her life depended on it. "Mana little baby, you need to get off of this butthead for you to eat" she asked trying to separate her from her boyfriend which resulted in her to whine and fall her lollipop into the cold floor, that's when another cry burst out and echoed in the whole dining room. Some of them sighed out in frustration and a particular man tsked while rolling his eyes earning a loud smack in his back of head.

Jin, who's the very nearest in the so called noise was so done, he's too frustrated and now another cries echoed in his head. He just wanted to rest and just cry his pain for a while. Without any hesitation or second thought, he kissed the crying Mana in her soft cheeks, causing those people in the dinning table to choke and gasp for air. Their eyeballs ready to pop out in their skulls. His action stopped the crying Mana, who's now hiccuping looking like a lost puppy causing the maknae lines to coe at her cuteness, silently. "Just let her sit with me" he said, stress lingers in his tone but not because of Mana but because of thousands of problems that he needs to deal with, sometimes being the oldest sucks. Carrying all the responsibilities and taking all the risk for them to be safe and happy, but don't get him wrong. He loves what he's doing. It's just sometimes so frustrating.