𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 25 || 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑

Honey!!" A feminine voice barged the silence of the whole meeting room with a muffled sob with it occupied by small hiccups. And there was a man who shot his head up, his eyes showing confusion and fake worry for his said wife, hiding those venomous stares or glare that he's giving secretly to her.

"What's wrong?" He tried his best not to kill this said wife of him, the wife that he loved the most that his too stupid to believe her lies and hurt her own family. And now he's regretting everything.

He turned his back over his own family and let his new wife deceived and play his mind and heart, he's the one who's stupid for that.

He even tried no, he successfully broke down two of blackpink's hearts, how the fvck could he do it?! He also raised them like his children so how could he let those bastards harassed them?!

He was busy in his own thoughts that a very suffocating hug embraced him, it was his fvcking wife who was busy ruining his suit burying her head in his chest as he rolled his eyes in annoyance and after a second he closed his eyes and inhaled a huge amount of air just to keep him calm, not budging to hug back the leech in his body right now.

"They're taking away my baby!! They're changing her custody!!"

She shouted in a very high pitched voice that surely broke down his poor eardrums but he stepped aside his irritations after hearing what she's blabbering.

Is she only joking? Is this another lie?

"What?!" His voice deep, grabbing his wife's shoulder firmly before pushing her away just to look at his eyes or should I say glaring intently at her.

His sudden action caught the hidden smirk that his wife was wearing but his wife knows how to play a game, the mischievous smirk soon replaced by puppy eyes and quivering lips. Yes call him stupid but that's the reason why he fall in love in this filthy woman, he loves her looking so pathetic. And oh, he's also playing some games sometimes.

"Yes!! They are taking away my baby!! How could they do it?! How?! How?! How?!" She chanted it like a mantra and only if he's not in the mood he surely punched the living hell out of this said woman. But those brats, they shouldn't do it!! He already planned everything but if they took away Manahil's custody this would change all his plans.

They are really dead serious, they already abandoned him as their father, he can't blame them though. On what he did, it's understandable. He needs to do everything in order to stop them. They're just making it more complicated.

"Leave me alone for a while honey" he said tiredly, hands in his temples massaging it. With his eyes closed.

And with that he doesn't see those burning eyes that are glaring at him darkly yet he can feel it but he just ignores it before slamming her into the table and choking her out.

"But honey-"

"What the fvck!! You didn't hear me?! Bitch get out before I do something you will regret!!" He shouted like a psychopath, eyes wide open while glaring at her like a prey, and that's all he did but she already dashed off with a mad face.

She closed the door loudly causing some picture frames to fall, it's a picture of his seven sons. And he just sighed in frustration before getting up and picking all those broken glass on the picture frame.

They all look genuinely happy in this picture, and what he did he ruined them. By taking away their freedom and forcing them to be psychos, tears started to pour down in his eyes without him knowing.

And all he knows, he's crunching down while hugging the broken picture frame placing it directly at where his heart is.

He feels sorry and guilty at the same time. His dead wife and daughter are surely looking down at him right now. As for now he needs to cry all his regrets and plan later.