𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8 || 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑏

And here all of them ended up at the dining table. No one dared to speak, it's a very cold, cold atmosphere, except for the two lovers who enjoyed their time alone cuddling in his bed.

----------Jin----------

Jisoo----------Yoongi

Rosé----------Jennie

Hoseok-------Namjoon

Jimin----------Lisa

Taehyung----Manahil

Jungkook----Vacant

Vacant--------Vacant

---------Vacant----------

The silence is so deafening, such a thick atmosphere that even gulping a water will be a hard task. Namjoon, who's still in a good mood breaks it by starting feeding himself occasionally looking at his girlfriend who's also doing the same thing. All of them started doing what he did, but those cold stares remained. Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé decide on their plans now, after a few bites they stand up to go to their boyfriend's rooms. "Where do you think you guys are going?" The eldest in the table asked, eyes cold. Jisoo just rolled her eyes "None of your business" before walking away leaving them dumbfounded, like how bold they're talking back. They decided to finish their food first before asking their girlfriends. As for Mana, she's now in big trouble. In a second she might slip, she kept on blaming herself because she didn't take her supplement and now it's affecting her. In a mere second she might slip.

--------

Finally they finish eating their dinner before making their ways in their rooms, as for Mana she's about to go there when a hand grabbed her wrist not so gently and started dragging her somewhere, she's a about to shout when a hard slapped landed on her face, causing her to looked in another direction "Don't talk you vixen" a dark tone lingers in her mind, that's the time she knows she fvcked up. Her hands turned cold, face became pale as tears threatened to fall in her eyes. She'll slip.

A hard punch came across her stomach and someone pushed her causing her to fall into a somewhat, cold and wet floor. The room is dark, she can't see anything. An evil laugh rang in the room, freaking the living hell in her. "I somehow learned that you already know we're mafias, so there's nothing to worry about if we leave you here right?? With some dead bodies while blood oozing in their disgusting useless bodies, oh wait some of them are already rotting, some were being eaten by rats and insects, be careful cupcake" Yoongi said with venom in his tone, a satisfied smile on his face is visible "Stay here for a while sweetheart" that's Jin's voice she knows it. But before she could do anything they closed the door and locked it. She's actually not scared about being alone in some dark place only if she's not in a little space. Tears started to pool down in her eyes, she tried to touch something only to feel a wet hand, suddenly light flickered giving her a chance to see, her breath stuck in her throat. There's blood everywhere. Some bodies are hanging with their stomachs and have some big hole with worms on it, and some bodies have no eyes, arms or even heads. There's some rats eating somebody. She tried to form a word only for her to sob quietly, she's breathing heavily as she crunched down, blocking her ears and burying her eyes in her knees. She's really unfortunate for her to deserve every pain in this world. She's scared and no one was there for her.

"Mana is swared Mana don wan hwere"

---------

"Where do you think you're going with the outfit?!" He asked angrily at his girlfriend who's currently ignoring him, busy putting on lipstick. Here he is leaning against the bed frame he just came back and this is how he'll see? "I'm talking to you!!" He shouted, rage filled her eyes as he clenched his fist, knuckles turning white. "I'm an orphan without someone who teaches me good manners, so I'll go and just whore myself to some random dudes" she said before bumping into his shoulder, leaving him angrily. Without a second thought Jin grabbed his girlfriend's wrist growling at her "You have no permission of mine to-"