𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19 || 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛

Her sudden behaviour shook all of them and brought them into oblivion, it was obviously unexpected. "Hyung, are you okay?" Namjoon asked the eldest Kim, who's busy drinking his coffee while looking at the car which has Manah in it. "Yes and supper happy knowing that there's no burden anymore" he said sarcastically, eyes glistening in tears. But prohibited himself not to shed any drop, he'll just surely be pathetic on that.

And maybe it's okay if Manahil stays out in little space so that she can protect herself.

"Anyways, Lisa told me something. She told me that every person that was experiencing little space might have lived a worse past that makes them like that" Namjoon said seriously, hating the fact that there's a reason why she's being like that. "What?" Jin spat, looking for any explanation. His eyes rolled in anger especially when every bad thought was now blocking his mind. "Should we investigate it?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere with Hoseok beside him. Their faces couldn't be drawn by anger.

Yes it's just a mere matter of time but they already started up to open and attached to her but sadly she's now out in little space and all she could remember is them bullying and locking her in the dark, scary basement. "No" Jin simply answered him back, facing them. "Let's just hope she'll someday open up with us" he said sadly, there's no reason hiding his feelings because he knows all of them and knows they will understand him. Hoseok came beside him and tapped his shoulder, giving reassurance that everything will be alright smiling sadly. "But let's kill those bastards who tried to raped her" he continued, his sad aura was long gone replacing by a very very cold vibes changing the warm and cozy atmosphere in them.

"What?" Namjoon asked, both eyes narrowed in confusion and madness, there's no way. He just heard it wrong and he's hoping that it's just his mind. "You heard me right, the maknae went into school with her and she was still in little space at that time. Taehyung is injured because they found out that two bastards are harassing Mana and started to fight" he finished his statement with venom lingers.

"After Christmas that will be their last gift in this world" Jin decided to settle it after Christmas, for now they need to do their best to make Manahil forgive them.

Dinner time

Everyone sat down at the dining table, the tension rising every second that passed. All of them focused on a particular person who's also doing the same thing "What's the fvck wrong with you guys?!" She asked irritatedly, rolling her eyes in annoyance as they can't stop looking at her in a very weird way. "What happened to you on those past days Mana?" Jisoo asked, for once she didn't care or budge to say her cursing. Cause for now all she needs to do is to make her boyfriend happy, yes he may look cold but he's the calmest among the family and always cares for them so much.

She shrugged nonchalantly face showed blankness. "We're going to the mall tomorrow, we'll buy decorations for Christmas' ' Jin , the oldest in the room stated. Changing the topic and it works, the maknae line and their girlfriends were cheering happily, clapping their hands in joy but except for Manahil, who's watching them celebrating the fact that Christmas is soon. She envies them, being together and happy which she couldn't have with her own mom.

A venomous small smile plastered on her face, disgust at the fact that her mother will surely have 'fun' on Christmas eve. Call her rude and ungrateful but for her, the day her mother decided to leave her there it's also the day that she was disowned by her own mother. Like duh? Sending her far away from her and saying that she must be an independent woman that's a total bullshit. With a decision in her mind, she fake coughed. Catching everyone's attention.

"I'll pass," she replied shortly, diving into her dinner and eating without a care around her surroundings.

"You must come," Jin indicated with much authority. Sending chills in everyone's spine including Mana, who tried to fight back by sending daggers right next to his soul. "Bitch do I look like I'm scared?!"