𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27 || 𝑅𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

"Hello?" I asked without any energy to that person in another line, I already knew who it was. "Where the fvxk are you?! It's already six and you're still not in our home?! What the fvcking fvck Manahil, are you at the party?! Damn, is that why you're trying to defend your clothing this morning?! Are you what, horny btch?! " See, it's JIN, furiously yelling at me and it's giving me a pain in ass. Sometimes I want to choke him with his pink spatula, taste your own medicine btch.

It's been so many months since I met them, and still I'm planning on leaving them after they get my full custody because right in the first place they didn't accept me as who I am, they just accepted me for them not to feel any guilt and pain. Yep pain, I resemble their dead sister. They accepted me as a substitute for their sister, and it feels so wrong. I want to be accepted by who I really am. It hurts me the most because they're scared to lose me but not because of myself.

"What the fvck are you even listening to what I'm saying?! We already told this to you so many times that you get back home after your fvcking class, but you're still not here!!"

And I know I finally understood them and myself. It just motivated me more to leave them. Maybe I'll have regrets later but it's better than to be sorry.

I didn't realise that I'm already crying, I already wiped it before looking at the sky, it's beautiful but I don't feel happy and content, I want something or particularly someone that can understand me.

They're not protecting me at all, they're already claiming me and controlling me, and that's wrong. I want to be myself. I have the right to do whatever I want because it's me and I will do everything I want as long as I don't hurt someone, but they forced me to change. I didn't realise that day by day I was becoming their mannequin. It feels suffocating. I hate this feeling.

There's so many rules that I need to follow, stopping me from being myself.

"That's it you're not listening to me, we will track your phone now-!!" I cutted his sentence "For fvck's sake stop being a fvcking mantra, can you please?! For the very fvcking first time give me some time alone!! Can you?! Jin?!"

And with that I hung up our call before shutting down my phone so that they can't locate me for now. I buried my face in my knees, hugging it tightly.

I'm right, our call proves my theory. Right from the start of our call all he did was to scold me. Not asking what happened to me, why I'm late or if I'm alright, damn they're scared to lose me because I'm their precious mannequin. My heart tried to give them consideration, saying that they had a good reason, haha. Stupid self. I'm so stupid being blind. But still thank you for making me understand myself, Kims.

Now, I understand that I'm not scared of leaving you because I already attached myself. I'm scared to be alone, again.

I let my heart control my mind, and that's what I'm regretting. But now that I realise that they're not accepting me for who I am, it clears all my gut. I must leave them, before they control my life.

I cleared my throat to remove the pain in my throat, wiping all my wasted tears, yep wasted. They don't deserve my consideration, my love and myself for their own purposes. I've been independent for a long time and I always will be. I grew up only caring for one person and that person died right in front of me.

My friend, my very best friend who risked her life to save my worthless and miserable life. She was killed brutally while I was there, and I can even help her but pathetic me. I just watched those devils make her suffer. I'm not a good friend.

Aish, another reason to leave the Kims. My friend was murdered and sure it's a mafia. Staying with them will risk that secret I've been hiding for so many years. I must keep my mouth closed. Laura, my friend. Coming from a wealthy family, she always saved me and made me feel so special. My saviour, without me knowing that her whole family are all mafias.

Yep, you guys might be wondering where the hell I got this information. Well, lately I've been dreaming or more like having these nightmares over and over again. I'm on my little side in an abandoned building. Ripped shirt, wounded and bruised in my entire body, with my lower part full of blood. Crying all alone and seeking hopeless help for someone. At first I thought it was just a nightmare that keeps on repeating over and over again in my mind. But day by day thinking of these, there's some part of my memory that I really couldn't recall because it was on little side but I remembered some last night.

I was kidnapped when I was on my little side, the worst part is, three men raped me. Yep, stupid self only remembering there part of my life now!! In my memory, those three people kept on asking me a name but sadly I can recall and remember the person's name. Damn!! I was just 10 at that time!!

And after that I heard gunshots, it was Laura, my friend. Firing the shit out of the three of them, while I was there hugging my knees and mumbling at myself that it was just a dream and I will wake up the next day with so many sweets. She's three years older than me, making her thirteen that time when she killed them.

And the bracelet, she gave it to me for protection. When she's still alive, I wonder why it shines, colour red and after a second or minutes, she's already back hugging me.

It's not just a simple bracelet, it's also a key. A key in the hidden treasure in the mafia world. She told me this when I was in that abandoned building, but I didn't remember it at all. Aish that's all I can recall for now.

Better head back now before they get more wild.

"What are you doing here? At such a place?" A deep voice asked out of sudden, freaking her out. A tall man with pale skin, a sharp gaze towards her. "Are you talking to me?" She asked nonchalantly, boredom was written all over her face. "Who else?" The said man asked back with a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. Looking arrogantly. "You look good" the man said seductively, she stayed still expecting for him to get lost but far from her expectations. He came right in front of her, and without seconds he attacked her neck. "What the fvxk!! Hey!! Shit, you're drunk!!" She shouted, trying her best to let go, then her patient ran low. She kicked her in his dick.

"I have no time talking to you" she said in a very dark tone, completely leaving the place. "We'll eventually meet, young miss"

"Where the fvcking fvck have you fvcking been?!" The angry Jin marched up like a crazy monkey. Nose smoking and eye rolling in anger. But she just stayed still looking to all of them with tired eyes. "Can we talk later? I'm hungry" she sighed out in frustration, stomach growling. Ready to devour every food she could see.

"You smell alcohol, what the hell did you drink?!" Jin once again shouted, fist turning into a hard ball. "Did you fvxk with someone else?! Are you that horny?!"

"HYUNG SHE IS 12 FOR GOD's SAKE!!"

"Enough!!" Manahil shouted angrily. Eyes glossy and nose turning light red. "You never cared for my feelings!! All of you didn't cared for my feelings!!" She bursted out angrily at all of them. Freezing them into their spot. "You guys saw me as a replacement. I'm right, aren't I? Right from the start?! You never saw me as a family! I'm just a tool for your damn feelings!! And don't tell me to say something bad at your feelings because you guys never respected mine!!"

——————————————————————————————————————
Words:1472
By:Lj-amea

Sorry to leave you in the most interesting part but The 2nd Auther didn't know how to end it neither did I but please to tell me what to put the next Chapter it would appreciated

Thank you so much!!!! For 7k+ reads it means so much I never thought anyone would read my book but so many of you did thank you so much <3