𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14 || 𝑃𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒

Namjoon is so fvcking done with all these shits and nosiness, he just wants peace and a calm atmosphere with his girlfriend beside him, cuddling all the time. But all of that disappeared because of his little evil step-sister, well it's not that he really hates her, it's just her little side that sometimes irritates him but he's also enjoying her little side. Well seeing her cry was really a good sight for him not because he wanted her to be sad or in pain but because she's really cute and adorable when she's crying that's why he decided to be an evil brother to her. But he didn't mean to hurt the little Manahil that time, maybe he just really overdo it.

A sudden vibration in his pants brought him back to reality, someone is calling or sending him a message. He excused himself and went into the balcony. A notification popped out in his phone from Gmail. It is a video. He watched it and his eyes widened in shock, eyes turning black as he gripped on the baby bottle tightly, causing it to ooze the warm milk on it.

It is the video of Jennie and Rosé with seven people kissing and undressing them, one of them slapping Jennie when she's still awake and fighting back, giving her some punches in the stomach for her to get unconscious. That's why the two of them appeared fully clothed. No one must dare to hurt his family, they're not his hyung's girlfriends. Before being their girlfriends they all grew up together, always staying at each other's side and giving them advice, love and care.

He is now craving for some blood. He traced who's the one who gave the video to him and found out that it was his hyung, Hoseok. And without any further delay, he dashed off and went to the second floor where his Jin hyung's office is located, not budging to knock he bolted there and slammed both of his hands in the table, looking in his hyung's eyes darkly.

"Hyung-" but before he could finish his sentence, he stopped. He already senses his hyung's aura turning into a dark one, guess he must knock first but he doesn't care for that now all he needs is to say what his Hoseok hyung sent. "I already know Namjoon-ahh and also dad, come one the three of them are waiting for us" he said standing up and fixing his hair and coat. A dark smirk appeared on the younger's face, his dragon-shaped eyes that can burn some deep holes to anybody. He's ready for fun and he'll surely take every minute for granted. It's now time for some blood feast.

---

The two of them arrived on their destination, eyes cold like an iceberg with their hands fisted hard.The abandoned house is very very noisy with a very horrible screams and grunts, and the two of them knew that they already started doing the game, they'll surely give those bastards no mercy and consideration. What they did to them was unforgivable and unforgettable, they were really mad and sad about it but there's a side of them which is still thankful that their girlfriends didn't experience it.

They started to walk ever so slowly enjoying their so-called melody that was ringing in the old house. It's a pleasure for them and a good stress reliever.

---

"What took you guys so long?" Their father asked as the two of them stepped in in the torture, face shows blank of course what do you guys expect happy? When his family was harassed by some ungrateful bastards. "Enjoying the music" he answered back with a shrug, automatically smirking at the view on his father's back. The screams were so loud that they would surely break some people's eardrums.

The two of them excused their selves on their father, coming at their two brothers direction who's busy torturing the two men, there were giving them deep cuts in their thighs and crotch, stabbing them or giving them some hot metal and bathing them with vinegar and salt and firing their fingers and toes. What a beautiful sight.

Two dead bodies hanging in the ceiling with no heads and an open stomach which oozes all their organs and blood, their heads were crushed with a hammer, eyes and teeths everywhere.