4~ Help...

1 Hour earlier...
~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Toshi finally made it up the stairs into our current makeshift apartment, dragging an unconscious Erasure behind us...

I know by now the heroes are for sure searching high and low for us seeing as we just kidnapped a pro hero... But it's fine! I only need to keep him for half an hour after he wakes up and-

"AGG! HEY! Why did you just drop him?!?!"

"You wanted to abduct a hero... I helped you carry him this far you can finish while I go pack our stuff." Toshi said as he rounded the corner to our makeshift bedroom.

I adjusted Erasure's weight and dragged him into one of the side rooms where I had set up two chairs, a table, and some medical supplies earlier this morning. I had a feeling I would give the poor hero a concussion... So, I made sure I was prepared...

I sat him in the seat and quickly grabbed some rope to tie him up... Safety first... Concussion second...

.

.

.

Once I had him secured to the chair I poured some disinfectant into a bowl and put it on the table and sat down in the other chair scooting closer so I was right next to the hero. I soaked the corner on a cloth into the bowl and starter to carefully wipe away the blood that had leaked from the wound on the side of his head...

I did hit him hard...

I checked to make sure there weren't any shards of glass in the side of his head from the plate and carefully added a small homemade cream onto another cloth to hopefully dull down the concussion...

"Mhh..."

"Nice of you to join me," I said holding his head with one hand as the other continued to carefully spread the cream.

I felt him try to move his head to look at me but I tightened my grip slightly keeping him in place...

"I gave you a concussion... Hold still or you'll make it worse"

"Was it really necessary to kidnap me?"

"Yes... Because we have more to talk about than the information your team ordered..."

"Is it that important to add kidnapping to your list of crimes?"

"Yes"

.

.

.

"I need help... I-"

.

.

.

"I made a mistake..."

~~~~~~~~~~
"Aizawa"
~~~~~~~~~~

I now had my head laying in my husband's lap while he held an ice pack carefully to the side of my head. He tried to keep me talking as much as possible. The lights were dimmed so I could open my eyes if I wanted to... Or if they wanted to make sure I didn't go to sleep...

Tsukauchi paced the room back and forth as he continued to read the literal ESSAYS that Bishop had given us. I was getting kind of tired of it...

"Will you sit your ass down Tsukauchi... Hearing you pace to and fro is making my head hurt more, and it's already pounding..."

"Sorry, Shouta... Recovery Girl should be here any second to look at that concussion for you..."

"She better get here faster... I really wanna nap..."

I felt my eyelids getting heavy before Zashi shook me slightly to keep me awake.

"I know you're tired Sho but you can't go to sleep till we know for a fact you'll wake up..."

"Screw you..."

"Maybe later"

I heard the door open but didn't care enough to look at who entered. Moving my head even a little bit sent the world spinning and I didn't want to worry anyone by just blacking out...

"Aizawa can you look at me for a moment?" Recovery Girl...

"If you are going to shine a light in my eyes, no..."

"Deary, that was one time... And your fault for not telling me you had a migraine"

I opened my eyes and looked at her but didn't move my head from where it was.

"Can you sit up?"

"Not without the world turning upside down"

"Yamada please remove the ice pack so I can take a look at the wound"

Zashi removed the ice pack and I felt RG carefully touch my wound. Only that it hurt like hell for me. I reached up and swatted her hand away quickly.

"That makes it worse..."

"Is it that bad Hun?"

"You wanna try getting hit with a glass plate hard enough to knock you out?"

"I'll heal you and you can sleep if you agree to sit up, take some medicine, and eat something."

"Why can't I just skip straight to the sleep?"

"Because your not straight Sho..."