19~ Torture Pt. 3 | Nothing...

~~~~~~~~~~
"Aizawa"
~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing...

That's all they have gotten after another, 5 days... I think...

They take both of us to the lad early in the morning and set Izuku up...

.

.

.

When did we start using first names?

.

.

.

Probably when Izuku begged me not to give up for his sake...

.

.

.

Around noon they give up on him screaming that day and throw us both back into the cell. Once there Izu curls up on me until the drug finally starts to fade. We'll talk until we fall asleep...

Repeat...

The only thing they have accomplished is to give the two of us a trama bond...

We know that because on the fourth day they decided to throw me back into the cell without Izuku and I panicked...

They kept him up until the drug wore off...

They tried to use Toga disguised as me to get him to talk but he threw a fit because he could tell the difference...

They finally put us back together after I had 3 panic attacks and he had had his first one...

Kurogiri, the warp gate villain, has been taking care of our wounds and giving us food ever since they started this new form of torture...

Today is no different...

"Does it still hurt?"

"N-no.."

Kurogiri finished wrapping up the last of the wounds on Izuku's arm and turned to me.

"May I check your wounds Erasure?"

"Yeah..."

He was surprisingly gentle when he handled us... He didn't even care that we're supposed to be kept chained... If we have a wound that he can't get to because of the cuffs or chains he'll remove them...

Probably because of his quirk...

.

.

.

But I don't think so...

"W-why are yo-ou so nice t-to us..." Nice to know I'm not the only one that noticed...

"What do you mean Bishop?"

I spoke up now, "You are too gentle... None of the other villains have been gentle to us... Plus, you've helped us bandage our wounds instead of leaving us to do it ourselves... Not to mention that we have gotten more food since you started..."

"E-exactly..."

"It's nothing... I just..."

"J-just wha-at?"

"Nothing you two should eat..."

He opened a portal and pulled two plates from it. It was simple biscuits and sausage.

Yet...

.

.

.

"Why does only one plate of the biscuits have the honey?"

"Honey is what you're allergic to... Right?"

"I've... I've only told a handful of people that... " He looked shocked for a moment... "How did you know? It's not even on my medical records..."

"I- Uh... I just-"

"Y-you're a-are fri-iend a-aren't yo-ou?

"Kinda... I have to go now... The Doctor will be down in a moment to talk to the both of you..."

With that, he left... I couldn't help but wonder who Kurogiri truly was... We had never found any personal information on him when searching for the L.O.V...

We waited in silence for the doctor to come down...

I hate the man...

When the door opened I held Izuku a little tighter and waited for the bastard to speak...

"I have a new plan for the two of you that I just had to tell you!

With Christmas coming up in two and a half weeks I can't have you both here still... So, I plan to give you both an incentive... If you do what we ask-"

"No"
"N-no"

"Excuse me..."

"We are never gonna work with you and do what you want us to do."
"We'd rather die before that..."

"Then Christmas eve you shall..."

With that, he left...

We were left to think about our upcoming execution...