11~ New Homes, New School

~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since the incident. Me and Toshi have been placed in emergency foster care. At first, we panicked and the thought of being placed into foster care because it has never been a good experience for us...

But we agreed with it when we found out the two of us would be staying with Erasure and Mic.

Once the papers can be sorted out Tsukauchi plans to make my living arrangements permanent and have Hitoshi move in with him and his husband.

Of curse, he didn't tell us had had a husband he simply told us Hitoshi would move in with him at a later date, but...

.

.

.

We totally didn't look in his records a year ago and find out he is married to a certain cat-head police officer named Sansa...

Yeah! We totally didn't...

.

.

.

Anyway!

Me and Toshi are now in a car on our way to school...

I am panicking while Toshi tries to get me to breathe and Erasure is slowly looking more and more like he wants to die. While Mic is trying not to laugh his ass off so we don't crash...

.

.

.

Yeah... They didn't tell us we're going to school so now I am panicking...

"You will be fine problem child! It is just school..."

"I'M SORRY I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL BEFORE!!!"

"Zu, it's fine... I'll be here to remember?"

"STILL!"

5 minutes later we arrive and I've finally calmed down...

"Seeing as you two don't have last names we decided that for now you two will be given names to go by..."

"Are they stupid names?" Toshi glared at the two heroes in the seats in front of us.

"If me and Tsukauchi had let someone like Mic come up with them then they would have been, but we did not... So no, they are not stupid..."

"HEY!"

"Izuku, for now, your last name will be Bishop. It's what we were calling you anyway so we decided to stick with it until you finish school. Then when you're 18 you can pick your last name. Hitoshi you will be going by Tsukauchi... Seeing as that will be your last name in a few weeks."

"That's totally not gonna get confusing when the detective visits..."

"Don't worry little listener! For the sake of everyone's sanity... We'll call him by his first name when you're both in the room."

"Why don't you already? I mean... You're all friends, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, but as the main detective for the Musutafu Police Department, he ends up being called in to work more than even Sho does... When he's working we have to call him by his last name so it's easier for him to just have us call him by it unless we know for a fact that he isn't working."

"Right now that ends up being almost never. With the crime rate going up he ends up only getting 8/24 hours in a day to himself. He sleeps in the office more than his own house right now."

"That sounds depressing... Can we get this day over with? I may have never been to school but that doesn't mean I don't already hate it."

"Well sorry, but you have at least 3 years to complete before you get to live on your own..."

"Kill me now..."