20~ The Search Pt. 2 | A Little Hack Goes A Long Way

Before:    19~ Torture Part 3 | Nothing...
After:        18~ Torture Part 2 | Hurt One, They Get...
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hitoshi"
~~~~~~~~~~

"Careful Tsukauchi. I want to return you in one piece."

Todoroki helped me climb into the window of his house and gave me his computer.

"You said you could help me mess with my father."

"Yeah, I know... Thanks for getting me out by the way!"

"No problem. I didn't know you could hack tho."

"It's a skill I picked up when I was younger... I had to survive on the streets back then and I worked as an info broker to anyone with OK morals and a good stack of cash..."

I sat down on Todoroki's bed and opened his computer. It needed a password but I quickly hacked into it while he watched over my shoulder.

I quickly accessed the WIFI and blocked the signal from any and all devices Todoroki told me to.

He was enjoying this very much...

He had a sadistic smile on his face while I worked to make his father's life as hard as possible for the next two weeks, as requested by Todoroki, and even blocked him from important websites that he used often.

"Anything else you would like me to block him from?"

"Could you turn off his backup WIFI? It isn't connected to any device but his phone, so I understand if you can't"

"Please who do you think turns that off any other time-"

I stopped...

.

.

.

"Oops... I wasn't supposed to tell you that..."

"Wait. You're the one that I've heard him scream over for a whole week, every month, for the past two years?"

"Maybe... Please don't turn me in!!!"

"I was just gonna ask you if you could do it more often..."

.

.

.

"Oh... I can do that"

Eventually, we heard Endeavor screaming downstairs and run out the door.

I didn't understand where he was going but it was likely to blow off some of that never-ending steam that comes from that flaming trash can...

Twenty minutes later Shoto, as I'm now allowed to call him as my fellow 'make Endeavor's life suck' buddy, fell asleep and I opened his computer again and started to hack into security feeds and files to try and pinpoint where Izuku and Aizawa are being kept...

I was looking through footage of back alleys from a week ago when I saw what I was looking for...

"Bingo..."

.

.

.

It was footage of All for One himself talking with someone about something. The man was wearing a doctor's coat and behind him were villains holding two unconscious, I hope, people behind them...

Izuku and Aizawa...

I watched the feed and saw that the two of them were taken into a building...