18~ Torture Pt. 2 | Hurt One, They Get...

For the sake of certain viewers, I will not be going into gory details about what happens to them. I'll describe a certain part that doesn't involve blood and much gore. Just pain in that part...

If when I finish this story and it's asked for I'll make an extra chapter or two with major details... But only if I get a lot of requests to do it...

Same for if later you all request smut I'll make a chapter or two at the end for...

That...

•• •• •• •• {Lights} •• •• •• ••
~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on brat!"

Dr. Daruma Ujiko...

The man that is currently the cause of the pain Aizawa and I are in...

When I woke up Aizawa had already been going through their torture for a few days according to what he's been able to tell me...

Which isn't much with how often that stupid doctor takes him...

They are trying to get him to activate his quirk so they can study it. They plan to make the Nomu untouchable and unstoppable...

They have been trying to get information out of me...

I'm taken to a separate cell on a lower floor and tortured there till I spill something or blackout. So far, I've only blacked out...

They use a majority of different things. Whips, knives, spiked whips, shock collars, different drugs... Even shot me once...

But I won't give in...

I won't betray the heroes. I won't betray Aizawa, or Tsukauchi, or Sansa, or Yamada, or Hitoshi...

Well, I hope...

.

.

.

I was dragged through a portal and found myself in a bright room.

I looked around and noticed the chair placed on one wall with an IV next to it. Across from the chair was Shouta cuffed up to the wall. He looked like he had gone through hell and back... Technically he did...

He looked up and me and it was hard to read the emotion on his face. He looked like if they continued to torture him he would break...

And not mentally...

Aizawa is way too strong for that...

He's gonna break physically before he breaks mentally...

They're gonna kill him if they keep this up...

.

.

.

I'm dragged to the chair and strapped down by both my wrists and ankles. Then the people that brought me to this new room left.

I pulled at the restraints for a moment before giving up on something pointless...

They aren't stupid enough to leave them loose so we can escape...

The door opens and Dr. Daruma walks in looks way too pleased with himself...

"Hello Erasure, Bishop. You're probably wondering why I have both of you in here right now..."