12~ Few Months Of Freedom

~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~
1

The first month went by alright...

Sadly Toshi moved in with the detective after the first 3 weeks, but we still get to see each other as long as there is someone who can keep us safe.

Erasure, obviously, wants me dead at this point...

Yet we all know he loves me!

We were introduced to Aizawa's class and so far me and Toshi haven't made any friends in the class. We keep mostly to ourselves and simply do our work.

Some of the students have tried to befriend us and thankfully Nezu and Aizawa were smart enough to tell the class that we have trust issues.

Meeting Nezu was a pain because he still wants to solve us like we are a puzzle.

.

.

.

Technically we are tho... Never mind I can't complain about that... We still haven't told them everything about who is after us and why.

All we gave them was a name...

2

Toshi has been settling in OK. He would never admit it but he likes living with the detective. I'm still getting used to using his new name but being his best friend I only have to use it in public because the guy trying to kill us knows his real one.

We are slowly opening up about the position we are in. We've told them more about who is after us but not about why yet...

The people after us are the L.O.V...

We have been gathering information about them for months now and we found something we really shouldn't have. We still refuse to say anything about what we know and thankfully none of them are pushing us to tell them

3

Me and Toshi have finally started to make more friends. The class is really nice and is trying to include them more now that they are opening up. The pomeranian seems familiar but I can't tell where I saw him before.

The class has started to ship me and Toshi...

We both liked each other but right now is not the best time for a relationship... We told the class we are friends and that's it but they really don't believe us...

If the L.O.V doesn't kill us we plan to start dating...

I'm really hoping that they can at least not be homophobic... If they are I will personally delete them from life... JK!

But I will kick their buts with a little bit more satisfaction...

4

I saw him...

.

.

.

Tomura Shigaraki...

.

.

.

He saw me...

.

.

.

I have been trying my best to act normal but I can feel people watching me everywhere I go...

The whole class has noticed but I keep telling them all I'm fine.

I haven't even told Toshi yet...

Aizawa has been sticking a bit closer to me for the last two weeks. He's been taking shorter patrols and sometimes he'll even let me cuddle up next to him on the couch.

I can tell he feels the eyes that keep stalking us too... Both of us are uneasy and I can tell even Yamada has started to lose sleep. It's creeping us all out...

.

.

.

Was this the best Idea?

5

I told him...

I told Aizawa what we know today...

Told him why the L.O.V wants Bishop dead...

We are waiting for Yamada, Toshi, Sansa, and Naomasa to arrive so I can fill them all in...

Even Toshi didn't know half of what I just spilled to Aizawa... I feel a little guilty for telling him first, but Toshi told me he wanted at least 1 hero to know before him so now I can tell everyone everything...

Well, I hoped too...