10~ Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa

~~~~~~~~~~
"Tsukauchi"
~~~~~~~~~~

"What is your full name?"

"You can call me Hitoshi. I'm not giving you anything else."

After Bishop...

.

.

.

Well...

.

.

.

Both Bishops tried to make a run for it I took H while Aizawa stayed with who H had called Izuku.

I know that they told the truth when they said the two of them were both our not-so-friendly neighborhood vigilante. Currently, I am questioning H.

"How long have you been working as Bishop?"

"Since Zu and I were 11"

True. They are way too young for this stuff...

"Why did you start working as a vigilante?"

"Cause the heroes suck and can't gather information themselves"

True. I hate the fact that I can relate to that...

"How do you get the information that you sell?"

"Three-fourths of it is the information I gain from hacking the other fourth is from Zu's photographic memory."

True. Photographic memory... That's pretty rare.

"Where do you and Izuku live?"

"We move base every week but normally we end up in an abandoned building."

True. Sorry Aizawa, you have 2 kids now...

"What is your quirk?" I see him go to say something but he stops himself.

"I'm not trusting you with that information"

"Why?"

"I don't know anything about you"

Lie. That's not creepy at all...

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you lied right there and pray to whatever god that exists you mean that different than how my quirk interpreted it... But you and your friend said you needed help, right?"

"Yeah"

True

"Then you both need to trust us. We can't help you if you're going to keep things from us. Knowing your quirks might help us in the future. So, please tell me what it is."

"Are you gonna judge me based on my quirk like the rest of this fucked up society?"

"No"

"How do I know you're not lying"

"Kid, if I try to lie my quirk will actually hurt me for it... I ask that you don't make me prove that..."

.

.

.

"It's brainwashing..."

True. That's a pretty rare quirk...

"Are you gonna put me in prison now and refuse to help us?"

God, these kids have serious trust issues...

"No... I'm not gonna put you in prison and we are still gonna help you two"

The look of shock could not have been more apparent on the kid's face. He looked like someone had slapped him and told him the world was ending...

Yet, to him, it probably was...

People with quirks looked at as villainous normally are pushed by society itself into being villains with how bad they are treated. The only people treated worst than them are the quirkless.

Sansa and I were looking to adopt a kid with either a quirk looked at as villainous or someone quirkless. Seeing as those are the kids that are most commonly in need of help and loving families.

Maybe we could adopt Hitoshi... Erasure has already made a silent claim to Izuku so...

I'll have to talk to Sansa about it...

"Your not?"

"No kid, we are not... Your quirk does not define you. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong."

The kid started crying and I moved to the other side of the table to where he sat to comfort him.

He hugged me like I was a lifeline.

Like, if he let go he'd wake up to find out that it was just a dream.

I realized it's like a scene from a movie where one character gets attached to another in an unrealistic time...

.

.

.

I care for the kid already...

.

.

.

I'm sorry Sansa... I think we are adopting a kid now...