6~ Cute Couple (UwU)

~~~~~~~~~~
"Aizawa"
~~~~~~~~~~

I unlock the door and allow Bishop inside. I had thought about disappearing into an alleyway but I couldn't seeing as Bishop simply just said the address and asked if I'd meet him there or take him there. There was no leaving him behind sadly...

"I'm home..."

Bishop looked around and he finally took off his hood. He has forest green curly hair that looks like it needs to have a brush run through it. Now that I can see his face clearly, not through a concussion, I notice he has small diamond-shaped freckles and his eyes are sharp, taking in every detail, escape route, and possible weapon. I also notice how young he looks...

"Welcome home Sho!"

Zashi comes around the corner carrying Sushi. He takes notice of Bishop almost immediately.

"Sho! You didn't tell me you were gonna bring a kid with you!"

"Because I didn't plan on it... Zahsi this is Bishop... Bishop, Hizashi..."

It didn't take long for Zashi to register what I had said as Bishop gave him a smile that was definitely hiding a demon spawn beneath it...

"Hello, Present Mic! It's nice to meet you... KITTY!" He practically ran over to Zashi and was bouncing on his feet. "Can I pet them? Please?"

"S-sure..."

He held Sushi so Bishop could rub the top of his head. Sushi seemed to like the kid.

"You wanna hold him?"

The kid held out his hands and Zashi passed the cat over to him... Suddenly I noticed the distant look in the kid's eyes as he held Sushi. It was normally a look I see in other Heroes, not teenagers... I looked at Zashi and I could tell he saw it too...

This kid has been to Hell and back...

~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku"
~~~~~~~~~~

All in all, they have a nice house. Three bedrooms, two 1/2 bathrooms. The kitchen and living room have an open concept and they have three cats. Sushi, Coffee, and Pickle...

"If you're going to stay you can sleep in the guest room upstairs. It's the first door on the right. Zashi's and my room is the one across from it. The other door on the left is in the guest bathroom. The door next to the bottom of the stairs is the third bedroom. Don't make a mess..."

"Thanks, Erasure!"

I go up the stairs and easily find the room he told me I could have for the night. I put my stuff down and go back down the stairs to see Erasure and Mic snuggling on the couch. Pulling out my phone I take a picture for obvious blackmail purposes. I stuff it back in my pocket before I say anything.

"You guys are a cute couple. You know that?"

I can see Erasure blushing like a mad man and Present Mic becomes noticeably redder.

"Tell anyone and I will turn you in..." Erasure turns his head to glare daggers at me for the second time today and I ignore it and go to the kitchen to get some tea or coffee.

"So, How long are you planning to stay little listener..."

"A night or two... I know Nezu wants to talk to me at some point. I technically have to talk with that detective friend of yours at some point. But I'll steal one of your phones and do it over the phone. I'd rather keep people who know what I look like to a minimum. I'm only staying here cause I am 90% sure Erasure won't rat me out or let you rat me out. After all, we both have connections we wanna keep." I walk out with a cup of tea and honey.

"Alright"

"Kid... How old are you?"

"If I tell you, you have to answer one of my questions... Think of it as a give and take, I give you information, you give me some..."

"Fine..."

"I'm the same age as your class of delinquents... I don't know my birthday so that's as specific as I can be. What are you allergic to?"

"Really..."

"You have to tell me or the questions stop here..."

.

.

.

"I'm allergic to honey and peanuts..."

"Then why is there a giant jar of honey in the kitchen?" I look at him skeptically...

"That would be my doing little listener... I love putting honey in my tea. I also make biscuits often, and when I do I drown them in it... Shouta can handle the smell of honey he just can't eat any."

"Kid how come you don't know your birthday?"

"Born and raised in captivity, at least as far as I know, I was never told when it was. They'd just congratulate me on being a year older at some point in December. So I am not sure on the exact day."

"What do you mean by born and raised... You have to answer seeing as you asked two questions in a row..."

"Yeah, yeah... I guess I just- well... My mom and I practically lived in a lad. She had signed up for being a test subject and when she found out she was gonna have me she signed me away to them. The tests weren't anything painful or damaging. They were just related to quirk studies. After she passed away from some kind of disease they started getting abusive so... I ran away."

"I can tell there is more to that story but I'm not gonna push it... What do you wanna ask now?"

"Hmm... Can I see some of your wedding photos?!?!"

"You are trying to make this embarrassing..."