Coming Soon...

Intro:

A villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told...
And evil queens are the princesses that were never saved...

❣️❣️❣️

"Mia! We have a meeting in ten minutes! What the fuck are you doing here?" Archer fumed as he walked in the kitchen.

"I'm just having my breakfast, Arch." I sighed. "I'm hungry." I pouted.

Archer glared at Marcus, making him gulp as he stood up and disappeared somewhere in the storage room behind the kitchen.

"Great! Now you've scared my favourite chef!" I huffed, throwing my hands up in the air.

"It's not a time to joke, Mia. Hurry up!" Archer snapped at me.

"Would you calm down, Arch? Don't be such a senseless idiot." I huffed as I got up, leaving my pancakes.

"Do I need to remind you that you're talking to your boss? Your dangerous boss?" Archer hissed.

"I already know who I am talking to. The man who's got no chill." I glared at him before I took my leftovers and put them away for me to eat after the meeting.

Now off to the meeting we go!

❣️❣️❣️

She had the typical cliché story.

The queen bitch in her school ruled over her peers while she dated the quarterback from the football team. A newbie good girl entered the picture and changed everything. After bunch of heartbreaks, stupid pranks, teenage jealousy and stuff, the quarterback fell for the new girl and everyone called it a happy ending.

But it wasn't so happy for our girl. Because she wasn't the good girl. She was the bad one.

She was the rich and bitchy queen bee.

When high school ended with her boyfriend of more than three years who was now her ex, vowing to keep some other girl happy forever, our girl lost it.

She knew that with high school, her days of being popular were over. So she decided to go wild, doing whatever she wanted. After all, she no longer had anything to lose!

Her parents never really cared and she didn't exactly have any real friends either.

So she let life take her wherever it desired.

What she didn't know was that such recklessness will lead her directly to the most feared mafia boss of all times!

How could she have guessed that going to a popular club with fake ID and boldly dancing on top of a table will catch the eye of some dangerous people?

And how could she have known that it'll also get her into some serious trouble when suddenly, gunshots are being fired all around her?

Leaving a young super drunk girl alone in the night after she had witnessed him shooting a dozen of enemies was something the mafia leader couldn't do.

That's why he took her with him.

That is how this story begins...

Turns out, our girl wasn't just a pretty face!

❣️❣️❣️

Warning: Contains curse words and explicit language. Read only if you're comfortable with such words.