Chapter 4: Enough Information

"This is... How could you have... This isn't possible!" Lucas was holding his head, looking at the screen in shock, making me chuckle.

He's cute.

"Anything and everything is possible if you have a brain... And a computer..." I shrugged.

"But this is still impossible!" He shrieked as he kept staring at the screen in front of him.

So, I passed the lie-detector test... And it wasn't as exciting as I thought... I also found out that I don't actually like salad...

Well, salad is still healthy...

Anyways, Lucas then gave me a tour of the mansion we were in. I also got to meet a lot of other people who stay here. And then I met the geeks.

Let me just tell you, they might keep saying that they are a part of the mafia but they only have two guys in their IT department.

Only two!

Only two people are responsible to gather all the information about all their missions!

And there are a lot of people who live here!

And if what Archer told me was true, there were more people, who were a part of their little gang, who live elsewhere.

And they still have only two hackers!

How are they all still alive!

This seriously makes me believe that they're just some small group of wanna-bes who call themselves mafia just to sound a bit intimidating...

Anyways, so, after the whole tour, Lucas took it upon himself to teach me how to hack.

Well, let's just say that I got annoyed by him treating me like a beginner and so I decided to hack his computer... And he hasn't been able to undo the damage...

And it's been an hour...

I wonder how all these people are still alive...

It's either that the police department is also lacking some real hackers or that these people don't actually do anything that matters...

They are just babies in front of what the mafia members are supposed to be!

"Do you want my help yet or are you going to spend another hour trying to do something?" I asked Lucas.

His screen was still showing that stupid video of a dog chasing his tail that I found on the web.

"I can remove this! I know that I can!" Lucas grumbled. I smirked, shrugging my shoulders as I looked back to my screen.

Now, what should I do?

"Luke, I need the information I requested." Archer spoke as soon as he entered the room. "It's urgent!" He added as he didn't even look up from his phone.

"The information about your dad's new security guard? Ricardo De León?" Lucas asked with a frown.

"Yeah. What else would I want right now?" Archer huffed, finally looking up at Lucas.

"I didn't get the time to check for his details yet." Lucas told him.

"What?" Archer's eyebrows went up.

I quickly turned to my screen. I started searching for the information of the man Lucas had mentioned.

"I was busy with other stuff! Like I told you before, we really are short staffed at the IT department!" Lucas defended himself.