She is Agent Coleson?

Sam and Bucky were in the middle of grilling Steve about the woman he took off with last night. They were trying to get him to spill all the dirty details while they all waited for Tony to bring in Agent Coleson. He tries to give them the most basic of details, but Sam wasn't satisfied with his answer and was being much too loud. Steve goes to shush him. "Sam, will you shut up! I've told you all I'm gonna tell you." He whisper-shouts at him.

He doesn't let Steve off that easily. He just starts whisper-shouting back at him. "Come on man, you got to give us more than that. She must have been some woman for you to take off with her after all of your 'I don't do one night stands' talk."

He crossed his arms over his chest and clamps his mouth shut. Steve didn't tell them anything other than he did in fact go home with her and that it was a one time thing that he wouldn't be repeating.

"So can you tell us why exactly won't you see her again?" Bucky asks him, confused by the situation, but proud that he went home with a dame.

Steve sighed, shaking his head in exasperation. "Because last night was her last night in the city. She moved for her new job this morning." He tells them. Sam and Bucky share a doubtful look. "I'm not lying! Movers literally woke me up as they came for her stuff this morning." He embarrassingly tells them covering his face with one hand at the memory of the movers getting an eye full of his naked ass still passed out in her bed.

"Wait, hold on." Sam held up a hand for Steve to clarify what he just said. "She took you to her place, rocked your world and left this morning with nothing more than a note and let the movers wake you up?" Closing his eyes Steve runs both hands through his hair in exasperation. What part of this weren't they getting?

His friends both burst out laughing. They tried to smother their laughter, but some of the team were looking over them in confusion. Steve noticed Thor and Loki with Nat talking with someone over by the sitting area. He couldn't get a clear view of the new person from around the two tall men, but assumed it must be Agent Coleson.

Turning back to his ever annoying friends who tell him he was the lucky one out of the three of them. "I struck out, but Starbucks here brought home a level three Winter Soldier fangirl." Bucky grimaces as he remembers the woman he brought back. Clearly it wasn't as fun as their friend made it out to be.

Sam goes to speak again, but Natasha calls out their names making him and Bucky look over. They have their flirty faces on as they hurry off. "Guys, come say hi." He could hear the smirk in her voice.

Confused by this morning and annoyed, Steve turns around and sees.. Joanna?! What was she doing here? He had hoped last night she hadn't recognized him, but here she was standing in front of him. His eyes wonder over her body. She was dressed in black slacks, a dark green blouse and slightly shorter heels than she wore last night. Today she had half pulled back her long hair and wore no makeup as far as he could see.

Joanna gives them all a polite smile. She avoids looking at him as she reaches out to shake hands with Buck and Sam. "Please, call me Jo. So nice to meet you in person, Sergeant Barnes." She shakes Bucky's hand with a smile like she knew him before looking over at Sam. "Mr Wilson." She says also shaking his hand. "And you have to be Captain Rogers." She says, giving Steve her hand. He tentatively shook it, very confused by what was happening. Why was she pretending not to know him? Wasn't she here to see him?

"Agent Coleson, are you ready?" Fury calls out to her. Wait, what? Agent Coleson was a woman? Joanna was Agent Coleson! He thought she said she was moving to another city? Racking his brain he thought back to their brief get to know you conversation last night. She never actually said where she was moving just that she was moving for her new job. Oh god, that meant she was moving into the Tower.