Feeling unwell

It didn't take long for the people who had issues with each other to squash them. The group that had become more personal for Joanna had been no surprise. Peter and Bucky were a soft spot for her, but what had been a surprise was the addition of Loki to that group.

Once they had gotten to the root of Bucky's issue with the young man he had been more than willing to help train Peter to expand on his fighting skills. His issue was with Peter's age like it was for most of the team, but he had a deeper motivation. Buck was worried that since he was so young that he would get attached to him and then something would happen to Peter. Thus he had avoided and been rude to him to avoid forming an attachment to him. He did this in the hope that if Peter got hurt, or god forbid was killed, it wouldn't hurt him as much to lose him.

Once it was out into the open he agreed that he needed to bring this up in his therapy session. Since then Peter and him had gotten exponentially closer much to the kids great joy. He'd gained another mentor and a big brother in one. Something that Pete was sorely lacking in his life were male role models. With Bucky and Loki's help Peter had grown not only in his fighting skills, but in his confidence as well as what it was a young man needed from them. Tony of course was there to help him as well, but he was much busier than the other two.

Over the next few days and weeks Joanna had gotten to the root of everyone's issues and gotten them to squash it. Before her eyes they had formed a strong sort of familial bond. Becoming closer and more caring towards each other in a way that she had hoped they would. That's not to say everything was all sunshine and roses all of the time. Of course not. Like all families there were still little squabbles, but not team ending ones.

Like Hawkeye and Quicksilver. Clint had come to understand that the reason Pietro annoyed him so much was because he reminded him too much of his younger self. In return Pietro admitted that he liked and admired the older man. Just like his twin he needed a male figure and having lost their parents so young they saw Clint as a father figure. When he had heard that he had essentially adopted them as his own. It was really quite sweet even when he was threatening to shoot Pietro as he zipped by making him spill his coffee.

Speaking of Wanda, her and Sam were definitely a good team up. With her powers she had learned that she could use them to sort of fly. With his training he could teach her how to learn to fly with patience and better understanding than Vision could. Also he was a good friend to have and exuded big brother vibes and she needed to expand her small circle of three friends and her brother. He quickly took the young woman under his wing and got her out of the tower. Introducing her to the city and the music scene that she took to with a fervent joy. He even encouraged her to sign up to sing and play her guitar in front of people at small cafe that had open mic's for locals.

Bruce and Thor didn't have any real issues with the other, but the Asgardian warrior could help Bruce and his green friend with learning to really fight and how to use his strength properly without just going around smashing things. With Bruce it was a two for one kind of deal. He gave Thor a challenging training partner as well as two good friends.

Natasha and Vision were an interesting pairing to be sure, but like with Wanda he needed to expand his friend circle and Nat was a good friend to have for the serious Android. While she might be serious herself she knew how to have fun and he needed that. Natasha got him out and about to introduce him to the wonders that were humans and their different cultures and customs. They complimented each other well when it came to the job and worked together pretty seamlessly. So much so that they were the first team to go on missions with Joanna and Loki.

It was progress like this that made her happy with her job. Pleased with the individual teams progress, with the exception of Tony and Steve, Joanna moved them onto larger groups three weeks into their retraining for bigger team building exercises.