Show me that you mean it

Checking her watch for the time to see how much longer until she needed to go check in with Tony and Steve before heading to the next team. It was 10:05 AM, plenty of time. She called out to Peter and Bucky. "Okay, this has been great guys. You've shown great progress for your first session Peter." She told him with a smile. He grinned at her, proud that he was mostly able to keep up with the master assassin and the god.

"We'll get back at it later, but after school. For now Bucky can take you back to Queen's so you can finish your day. If I'm not mistaken you have an important test after lunch." His grin dimmed a bit, but he nodded at her resigned to do the normal things expected of a teenager. Just because he was an Avenger didn't mean she would let him screw off on school.

Pulling out her phone she didn't see any messages from Nick that demanded her attention. She also hadn't gotten any notifications from FRIDAY about Steve and Tony trying to escape or having done what she asked of them. Definitely needed to check on them before her session with Clint and Peitro. Bucky sauntered over with a flirtatious smile.

"You wanna come with us, doll? I know a great place not too far from here that we can hit on the way back for lunch." He tucks a strand of hair behind her ear that came loose from her ponytail.

Patting him on his very muscular chest she shook her head, tilting it the side with a smirk her eyes flash up at him. "You couldn't handle me, Barnes. Nice try though. Besides, I've got to go check in with Stark and Rogers. Make sure they haven't killed each other yet."

She looks around for Loki because he needed to come with her. He was over talking to Peter who was readying to leave, grabbing his backpack and jacket. Joanna smiled when she sees the two of them are very animatedly talking about something. Loki catches her watching them and straightened up. Almost immediately he walked away from a bewildered Peter, changing back into his suit. "We will discuss daggers another time. I am needed with Agent Coleson." He calls over his shoulder dismissively.

Joanna bites back her smile. He doesn't want her to know that he was starting to warm up to the kid, but she knew from the moment he offered to help train him. She doesn't think he knows Peter seems have this effect on everyone around him much to a couple people's annoyance. Joanna chuckles to herself. Bucky being one and him the other. Both men were big old softies, but Loki was still determined to be a grumpy butt about it. He rolled his eyes at her having heard her thoughts.

'Don't like what you hear, don't read my mind.' Joanna smiles over at Bucky who still had no clue that Loki could communicate silently and was watching the two them with slightly narrowed eyes.

Taking the clean towel Bucky had just grabbed, she used it to wipe the sweat off of her face, neck and chest before she handed it back to him. He looked down at the now used towel in his hand and then at her before shrugging and wiping at his face and neck. "What do you mean about Steve and Tony?"

"I put them in a much needed timeout." She tells him simply as Peter comes over to stand with them. Bucky looks at her with a furrowed brow of confusion as he continues to wipe off the sweat he's accumulated during his sparring match. He raises his eyebrows at her in amusement at the picture of his friend and teammate in a corner together.

"And how did you do that?" Peter doesn't seem to know how to process the idea of her putting the two larger than life men in a time out. He stood there looking at her in concern and in awe.

"I locked them in Tony's penthouse. The only way for them to get out is to be nice to each other. I want them to see they have much more in common than they think." She tells them, grabbing her bottle of water and gym bag. Loki tells them what happened when he got there this morning causing Bucky and Peter to laugh.