The 'Suit'

Ladybug swung down, landing behind the venue with a croissant hanging out her mouth. In true Marinette style she was late. Not 'call the cops she's gone missing' late, but late enough to have a scalding from Alya as she made her way to her booth.

It was the Christmas fashion expo at the AccorHotels Arena in the centre of Paris, and for the first year ever MDC fashion and design was showcasing on the catwalk, along with having a booth for people to buy ready made items or meet with Marinette to order something custom made.

Marinette had managed to rope Alya into coming and helping in the booth, along with Juleka and Rose, Juleka being a model for the brand along with Kim and Alix. Alya would man the sales and post updates on social media, allowing Marinette freedom to talk to customers and smoozed fellow designers. Her main priority though, was to get an audience with Gabriel Agreste.

Usually the recluse designer stayed away from events like this, however, she had it under good authority (Apparently Gabriel's son had told Chloe, who had told Sabrina, who had bragged to Lila, who had been the oracle of all knowledge about it on social media) that not only would Gabriel and his son be attending, but also they would be showcasing on the catwalk and looking for possible brands to collaborate with.

So here she was, ten - no wait - twenty minutes late to the opening, a croissant half eaten and covering her in lushious pastry bits, sporting an old pair of ripped jeans which were distressed beyond repair. They were her most comfortable jeans, and even though they were not exactly Gabriel Agreste worthy nothing was stopping her from wearing them today, including the inch of snow on the ground and below freezing temperatures. Woe is her life.

Sliding through the exit as Ladybug, Marinette dropped her transformation and made her way non conspicuously into the main arena and over to where her booth would be. She'd set up two days ago, completing a few last minute items yesterday before her impromptu evening in the arcade with the handsome mystery gamer. She had to admit, she was struggling to get him out of her mind. He was a whirlwind of emotions put into one package and she wanted to rip it open to find out more. Who was he? What did he like to do? What was his favourite food, colour, television programme? Did he like croissants or prefer macaroons? What was his preference on pizza? Was he a cuddler?

Finally getting to meet AAA was a dream come true. For years they'd battled each other's scores on the machine and to finally play face-to-face, well, it was magical. She loved the fact he brought the best out in her, at the same time as he challenged her. Not only with the playing but verbally as well. His fighting talk was hilarious, not that she would tell him that, after all you can't let your enemy know your weakness, even if that weakness is well timed puns. Chat Noir would be a witness to that soft spot of hers.

Marinette spotted Alya serving a customer and waved to her friend, moving herself around the counter and to the back of the stand. She was careful not to knock any of the items off as she shiftly made her way behind the table and to her friend. She could not wait to fill Alya in on yesterday's events, the girl would freak. She signalled to her best friend with a nod, receiving one in return as she began folding what looked to be six, yes six, of the Superhero merchandise line she had recently started up, each one based on the main heroes of Paris.

Marinette had created tee's, hoodies and other items of clothing, using the intricate details of the designs, patterns and the colours of each hero's supersuit. Each member of their crew was modelling one of the designs. Alya, a Carapace skirt, Juleka, a Ryuuko bodice and Rose a Tigress all in one. Marinette, herself, was sporting her own black and green, off the shoulder Chat Noir sweater. It was comfortable, stylish and made her disaster of jeans seem more fashionable. After all, Chat Noir wasn't the most refined of heroes, so today she wasn't the most refined of designers.