Marinette

Adrien
I really need to talk to you Marinette, it's kind of urgent and I need to explain.

Adrien
Hey Marinette, it's me again. I guess you're not answering my calls either. I just really need to talk to you. There's a lot I need to explain. I don't want to do this over text so please either call me or come and see me. Please.

Adrien
I'll be in my apartment all day today, so if you want to pop by the door is open.

Adrien
Me again. I'm going to be out first thing this morning, there's something I need to go and do that's kind of important, but if you're coming around I'll cancel it. You're what's most important at the moment, I really want to talk to you..

Adrien
OK, well, if you want to talk at any time please message or call me. I'm here for you 24/7. You can just turn up if you want to, I don't mind. I miss you x.

She felt a tear run down her face as she closed down Adrien's messages. Now onto Alya's.

Alya
Hey girl, I know things are a little awkward at the moment especially with Adrien, but please read this. I think it will clear up some questions you might have. Also, just to let you know, we all love you, M. ALL OF US. Just message me or something once you've read it and let me know you're ok x

Link attached

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE

Yesterday evening, a source close to Paris' secret sweethearts announced a shocking twist in their fairytale love story. Adrien Agreste, 25, and his business tycoon girlfriend, Kagami Tsurugi, 26, announced the true nature of their relationship.

Many young women around Paris will be jumping for joy knowing that Adrien Agreste is back on the market after it was revealed the ex model had been a cover for a secret relationship between Tsurugi and the mayor's daughter, Chloé Bourgeois, 23.

Ms Bourgeois is due to make a statement later today, alongside Agreste, regarding her relationship with the ex champion fencer. Paris' heartthrob and the socialite are known for their friendship which has spanned for over two decades. Agreste was previously praised for his devotion to the blonde, and has been spotted around Paris' hit girl frequently since she revealed her sexual orientation back in 2018.

Ms Bourgeois has been an advocate for those in the LGBTQ community supporting local events and festivals, however this is the first Ms. Tsurugi has been mentioned in conjunction with Ms. Bourgeois.

Sources close to the Agreste family have stated 'Adrien would do anything for his friends' indicating that his role has been to support the two women in their relationship, appeasing the needs of Ms. Tsurugi's mother. Rumours surrounding Tomoe Tsurugi indicate she is not in support of her daughter's relationship, and has even gone as far as threatening to disown her only child in event of the marriage, cutting her from any ties to the multimillion euro company.

Many are already voicing their opinions on the matter, many in support of the relationship between the two young women, and others are calling for a possible boycott of the Tsurugi brand.

Meanwhile, recent gossip has placed Agreste in some sort of relationship with up and coming designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng, after he was spotted modelling her brand at Paris' Fashion Expo. The couple have also been caught numerous times out and about, performing as more than 'just good friends'. Neither have confirmed or denied the relationship, however recent photographs of Agreste leaving the home of Ms. Dupain-Cheng showed him seemingly heartbroken as he exited alongside mutual friends. Is there trouble in paradise for this secondary secret romance?