Look At Yourself || angst, fluff, & smut

18+ Minors DNI

Summary: Rafe catches you, and now you're going to pay for it.

Word Count: 1.6k

Warnings: porn, masturbation, angst, degrading, choking, sir kink(if that's a thing), spit, bondage, overstimulation, aggressive/angry Rafe, aftercare, Rafe picking you up/carrying you, unedited work

——————-

You lied in Rafe's bed, he had been out with Kelce and Topper all day. He asked you to be there at 8, but he still wasn't there an hour later. The only light from the room came from the television, an episode of New Girl playing.

You paid no attention to the tv, however, just scrolling through your phone. Twitter was a dangerous place, the NSFW videos popping up every view scrolls. You cursed at your past self realizing you had followed a few of them. You became sucked in as the video of a girl being pleasured by her boyfriend. It instantly made a wetness form down below.

You continued to watch the video, and others, as you brought your hand up to slowly knead your breasts. You moved down your body, playing with the hem of your panties. You were wearing nothing but Rafe's shirt and your underwear. You pushed your hand into your panties and began to play with your slit.

Feeling the wetness, you closed your eyes and began to finger yourself, pumping in and out. Small whimpers escaped your mouth, you tried your best to suppress them but the pent-up need of please was too much.

You pumped harder, trying to quicken your release. You didn't hear the footsteps creaking up the hallway. Or the old wooden door close after a certain someone had walked through.

"Well well well," you jumped, removing your hand and opening your eyes quickly. Rafe was standing in the doorway eyeing you up and down. You had pushed the sheets mostly off, only covering your knees down. "Without me," he chuckled walking towards the bed smirking at you.

"I'm sorry," you said. This meant you'd be in for it. Rafe hated when you pleasured yourself, it made him feel inadequate. "Oh," he chuckled, "You're sorry?" he questioned, he spotted your phone lying next to you.

He grabbed it quickly before you had the chance to. It was open to a porn video, a girl laying into her boyfriend's chest, in front of a mirror, he was fingering her, fast, very fast. Rafe grabbed the earbud out of your ear, he put it in his ear listening to the moans coming from the girl in the video.

He chuckled again, starring down at your phone. He moved his gaze before you and the phone. Your figure was trying to pull up your panties.

"You think this is hot?" he asked, he set your phone and earbud down. He walked around the room cockily. He turned the tv off.

"I guess," you said, you sat up watching him intently.

"I guess?" He turned to you, his gaze hungry, "How many times have I told you I don't want you touching yourself?" you looked down, feeling as if you were sinking into yourself.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't-" he cut you off "You didn't what? You didn't think I would catch you?" he was approaching you slowly now.

"No, I'm sorry," you said, his big hand clamped around your throat. The rings bringing a cooling sensation.

"You didn't think I would catch you," he chuckled, "You didn't think I would hear your slutty little moans as I was coming up the stairs," His grip tightened, "That I couldn't see you from the hallway?" He pulled you up by the neck to you were standing in front of him.

"You're such a slut," You kept your head down and your hands behind your back, "Do you know what happens to sluts?" he questioned. You shook your head yes.