Darling || fluff & smut

Summary: You get a little too tipsy and have caring sex with Rafe

Word Count: 1.2k

Warnings: Throwing up, mentions of alcohol and drinking, care kink (Idk what to call it), a little bit of praise

———————
You ran inside the Cameron's house, checking every door for an open bathroom. The frantic search became more and more as the seconds passed. Unaware of anything except finding a bathroom you ran into someone, their hard body stopping you.
"What the fu-" you heard the kook king, Topper yelled loudly. "Sorry" you muttered before taking off once again.
You began up the stairs, stumbling every few steps. Your vision was blurred, and your stomach churned.
"Hey, you can't go up there!" Topper chased after you, you pushed into the first room on the upper floor, and straight into the connecting bathroom. You kneeled over the toilet, finally letting go.
"What do you think you're doing?" Rafe turned the corner, his tall body leaning against the door frame, "Oh gross." the realization of what was happening hit him and he turned back out of the bathroom.
"I'm sorry, there were no other bathrooms open," you wiped your mouth and sat against the wall, your head was spinning. You pressed your hands to your head, making the bright lights go away. You wished you could make the sound of the blaring music downstairs fade.
"At least it wasn't a  dirty pogue that got up here," he chuckled, turning the peak at you, "but the upstairs is still off-limits." He watched as you didn't move an inch, "You really gotta go back down," He reached out a hand for you.
You took it and allowed him to pull you up to your knees. You stopped holding your head and began to wobble. You fell forward, arms hugging around Rafe's legs for safety.
"Woah okay, you stay here I'm going to get you some water," he pushed you back towards the wall, letting his fingers linger on your shoulder.
It felt like you sat on the cold tiled floor forever before Rafe returned. He pulled you up to sit on the toilet lid, you looked up at him innocently. Your eye makeup ran from the tears earlier. He began to hand you the water but your hands felt limp. You grabbed at the full cup, nearly spilling it all.
"Good god, how much have you had to drink?" His tone was rough and annoyed. He grabbed the water swiftly. He grabbed your jaw, his hands tighten until your mouth was open. He put the glass to your lips and poured the water in until it was full.
"Now swallow." He let go of your jaw and allowed you to swallow, "you really are very pretty, even when you're drunk." He moved a strand of hair behind your ear.
"Do you have a toothbrush?" The slurred words left your mouth, what an odd request. Rafe went searching through the under-sink drawers, pulling out a brand new toothbrush.
"Am I going to have to do this for you too?" He gestured at your slumped posture. You nodded goofily. He readied the toothbrush with toothpaste and water, he grabbed your jaw once again.
"Come on, open," you did so and he began to brush. His eyes concentrated on your mouth, he licked his lips. The urge to stand and press your lips to his.
"Woah what're yo-" you pressed your lips against his. He pushed you away, and grabbed your jaw, "be patient," He pulled your hair back, "spit." You followed his directions and went back to kiss him. He allowed it this time, pushing you back against the wall. His hand roamed under your shirt, his hands greedily feeling for something.
You moaned out as his hand cupped your breast and squeezed. He chuckled into the kiss as you whimpered. He broke the kiss making you pout up at him. He pulled the shirt over your head he took his time admiring your body, his hands following the curves. His hands tugged at the waist of your shorts, finally unbuttoning them. He pulled them down, dropping to his knees in front of you. His hands kneading your thighs, he looked up at you, you staring hungrily back at him.
"You really are so pretty darling," he stood up and turned you around. Pushing you over the counter, you watched the reflection in the mirror as he began to remove his pants. He kneeled once more, his hands pulling your panties down. His hand trailed up your leg, hovering just near your heat. He looked up to you in the mirror, "you ready darling?"
You nodded as he pushed in a finger and then another. Your wet cunt clenching around him, he began to pump, his other hand pushing your legs apart.
He pumped faster and faster, pressing into your g-spot, your moans became wild, legs felt weak. You felt your heart begin to race and your stomach begins to tighten. You reached a hand down to your clit, you began to rub in circles.
You pushed yourself over the edge, your stomach erupted with excitement. Rafe continued to pump. You pressed your legs closed, Rafe's hand fighting to push back. You reached down to stop his hand, "Rafe please," you pouted looking back at him.
He stood, keeping eye contact with you in the mirror. You watched as he stood behind you unbuckling his belt, and pulling off his shorts. You began to turn, reaching for the buttons in his shirt.
"No stay," he said pushing your hips into the counter. You admired yourself in the mirror, they say your breasts squished together when you were bent over like this. Rafe slapped your ass bringing you back to reality. You started at him in the mirror and he liked himself up. He pushed himself in, "oh fuck" he moaned into your ear. You threw your head back, it fell into his shoulder. His rhythm was fast and ruthless. It was driving you crazy, his hand reached up and around your neck, slowly squeezing. You brought your hand up putting it over his, squeezing harder.
You brought a hand down, rubbing circles around your clit, moaning loudly.
"You look so pretty with your tits bouncing," you felt every movement. The way your hips were hitting the counter with every thrust, the way your boobs bounced, the way you could feel your pulse. Everything slowed down, you caught Rafe staring at you in the mirror, parting smile and all. His hair disheveled and sweat beading on his forehead, you pushed your thumb into your mouth. Biting to suppress your moans.
"Ready darling?" He asked, you nodded innocently. He went faster and harder, his hand tightening. Your vision blurred as you cried out, the pleasure taking over your body, making your legs weak.
He continued, his thrusts becoming sloppy and reckless. Finally, he came, pulling out and letting his cum onto your back. "Good girl," he said as he pulled out, "good," he wiped the cum with his thumb, "good," he turned you around and pushed you to your knees, placed his finger into your mouth making you taste hun, "girl."
"Such a good girl," you sucked his flavor into your mouth. His gaze never leaving you, as you stood his hands lingered around your body, taking one last squeeze of your boob.
"I'm kicking everyone out," he smirked cockily. He pulled up his shorts and half-buttoned his shirt. You stood in the bathroom as you listened to the music stop and a commotion downstairs. And finally after 30 minutes, silence. You heard steps coming toward you.
"Why are you still standing there?" Rafe peaked into the bathroom again "was I that good?" He smirked.
"Cmon," he took your hand and led you to his bed, "just go to bed."