I Know Baby || fluff & smut

Summary: You're first time with Rafe
Word Count: 1K
Warnings: loving Rafe, unedited work
————————
You entered the hotel room, Rafe following closely behind. Candles were lit all around, and pink rose petals covered the bed. Turning to look at Rafe, you have him a sweet smile. He was placing all the bags in a neat pile in the corner.

"Did you do this?" You pulled him into a hug, while still looking up at him. He grinned widely, placing a gentle kiss on your lips.

"All for you baby," he began to rub your back. You turned around, his arms still wrapped around you, he rested his head on your shoulder. He placed his lips to your neck, first laying gentle kisses all over. You tilted your head granting him more access, he bit at the skin, pulling it while he sucked. A purple and red splotched mark appearing.

You grabbed his hand pulling it up to your breast, moaning as he began to knead it. Your head pushed back into his shoulder, and your lips parted.

He turned you around quickly, your lips smashing into each other harshly. He pushed you back into the bed, your body landed in the plush mattress. You arched you back wanting to feel more of him.

His hands roamed your thighs, reaching the hem of your pants. You hummed a yes and he proceeded to unbutton them. He pulled them down watching as you arched your back to help. He placed his hand on your hip and admired your legs.

"You're just so fucking beautiful," he said.

"I know," He nodded to himself before slowly taking off his shorts. He pulled off his shirt and climbed back on top of you. He slowly kissed you as his hands roamed your body. His hand finally found your underwear.

He pushed your panties aside, his thumb rubbing small circles around your clit. You reached up, grabbing onto the hair on the back of his neck. You pulled his face down gently kissing him, small moans escaping your lips.

A finger slipped inside as he watched your face. He bit his lip as he pushed in a second. You pulled his hair, his head falling back, a smirk spreading across his face.

He began to pump his fingers quickly, you arched your back. Moaning with every movement. He started to motion his fingers inward, hitting your g-spot repeatedly. You felt your stomach turning, your body beginning to tingle.

He pulled out his fingers quickly, you winced, "Oh oh baby," he said tsking at your eagerness.  He stood over, smiling down at you, "Are you sure you want to?"

You nodded at him smiling. You pulled down your underwear and waited for him as he put on a condom.

Your brain began to race the longer you waited, you gulped loudly, louder than expected when he began to approach you. You sat up quickly, hiding yourself from him.

"Everything okay?" He questioned sitting on the bed. He pulled the covers over you and placed his hand around your back, rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"I-I'm just nervous," you said, tucking your knees into your chest and pulling the covers around you.

"We don't have to," Rafe cupped your face, "only if you want a baby."

You leaned into his hand and looked into his eyes. You sat there for a minute, taking in his soft almost perfect skin, his blue eyes, and his hair usually neat but now messy due to your hands. His eyes scanning your face with concern.

"Okay," you said, placing your hand on his and smiling at him, "please be careful."

He laid you down, your head against the pillow. He climbed under the covers with you, one hand meeting your cheek and the other placing itself beside your hip. He brought his lips to meet yours. Slowly making his way down your body until he reached your heat.

You looked down watching as he pumped his cock. The anticipation making you want to reach down and touch it. Finally he began running it along your folds. Your eyes watching intently as he did so.
"Okay?" He said, you looked up quickly, pulled out of your gaze.

You nodded and he pushed into you, you let out a small gasp. Your hand grabbing onto his wrists beside you. You squeezed your eyes shut and he paused in his thrust.

"I know baby, I know," he said in a soothing voice and he pushed the rest of the way in, "I know it feels so good," he was completely inside you. You held your breath as he pulled back out fully. He pressed his thumb to your clit, making slow circles as he began to push his cock inside you again.

The grip you had in his wrist tightened and you dug your nails into his skin. His thrusts became persistent and you moaned out with every thrust.

"O-oh," he soothed to you, "you're so pretty baby," his eyes watched you as his thrust got faster. Your eyes closed, and mouth parted. Rafe took in your features as he pleased you.

"Faster," you pleaded with bright puppy dog-eyes. He sped up instantly like he'd been waiting for the command.  The circles around your clit became faster and sloppier and your stomach began to tighten. Your legs felt tight as you got closer.

Suddenly you felt fireworks explode in your body, you screamed out as your legs began to shake. He continued to thrust, you clenched around him. Almost sitting up to hold him close. He began to whine out, you felt him twitch inside you. You lost hold of his wrist as he pulled out, you allowed yourself to fall back into the bed, sprawling out.

You tried to catch your breath, Rafe moving around the room. He pulled on his boxers and looked at you lovingly, your hand laying in your stomach and the other palm up beside you. Your mouth is open and your breathing heavy.

"You're so beautiful," he climbed over you, laying a kiss on your lips and chest. He pulled a blanket over your body, laying his head next to yours, "I love you," you smiled, grabbing his face and laying a sloppy kiss on his cheek, "I love you more,"