Tell Everyone - Pt. 2 || angst, fluff, & smut

18+ Minors DNI

Summary: Rafe finally gets ahold of you, but you still hold some sort of hate for him. How will he fix it?;)

Word Count: 2.6k

Warnings: swearing, verbal fight, alcohol, toxic relationship, bodily injury, blood, choking, oral(fem receiving), unprotected sex (please wrap it before you tap it), spit, smoking, public sex, aggressive rafe, also soft rafe, and maybe some unedited work

—————

A week later, you hadn't talked to Rafe or anyone but family for that matter. You had logged out of social media, turned off your phone, and kept it in your bedside table. Why hadn't he come down on the beach?

Sure he has tried to come check on you, although you have your mom specific instructions not to let him in. Topper tried once, he had found you when you were out at your dock, he had pulled up in Malibu, he was practically begging you to talk to Rafe again.

Kelce appears on your doorstep one night, with his family of course. Seeing as both of your parents had been friends for years. He tried to say a few words a few times but you always shushed him telling him "just watch the movie,"

Hell, even Ward and Rose had swung by, using the excuse to drop off something for your dad. Of course, while Ward and your dad talked Rose pulled you aside, she gave an entire speech about how heartbroken Rafe was and how he just moped around all day. You knew he was probably crushed but he didn't love you so what did it matter.

You felt the sand in your hands, the gritty texture making you cringe. The picnic blanket underneath you, slightly scratchy. The wind was breezing and the waves crashed on the shore. A clothe type bandage wrapped thinly around your foot. There wasn't a single person in sight, not even Tourons.

The skyline in front of you looking flat from the ocean, you heard a car pull up behind you. You paid it no mind, planning to keep to yourself. You heard only one door close and the sound of sand crunching underneath shoes. You didn't turn around until the footsteps were right behind you.

There he was, a peach-colored shirt, striped shorts, and tennis shoes. His dirty blond hair was disheveled and his eyes were full of sadness as he looked at you. You didn't move, you turned your head back to the sunset. He sat beside you, taking you in. The very faint and yellow marks on your shoulder and wrist, where he had grabbed you, and the white bandage on your foot.

"Hey," his voice was soft and full of sadness, "your a- your mom told me you were here," he continued to take in your appearance. Your hair was up in a claw clip, eyes red from being rubbed nearly raw. You didn't say anything, just continued to stare out at the ocean.

You sat up, brushing your hands on the blanket.

"I'm sorry," he continued, his hand reaching out for yours. You flinched away, you didn't want to see him, nor talk to him.

"I-I I don't know what happened," his voice choked up, "I don't know what happened to myself, I'm not okay," you looked over he had tears falling down his cheeks.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know what I was saying and I was so blinded and I'm sorry," he said as a steady stream of tears was going down his cheek.

"Yeah Rafe whatever," you said, your voice came out smaller than you thought, "I'm just your arm candy," you said the words, they stung even when you said them yourself.

"Y/n I'm sorry okay? God why are you so stubborn," he was starting to get upset, "Oh yeah Rafe start being mean again, that's just like you," you began to stand quickly, almost forgetting that your food had been sliced open.