Pornite || fluff

Summary: JJ and you get high and then he finds out you love crystals

Word Count: 1.7k

Warnings: marijuana, swearing, spirituality (it scares some people ig), mentions of fights, un-edited work

——————————

You stood in front of your shelves, grabbing a crystal. Feeling the cold sensation, taking in the color, and reciting which one it was and its use.

"Moonstone, growth,"

"Green Calcite, feeling secure"

"Tourmaline, protection"

You drew circles around each crystal with the smoke coming from the stick of incense in your hand. You had music blaring, and lighting low. It was late at night, the moon was present. Shining through the large window.

It was the full moon tonight, and you had forgotten to cleanse your crystals. You danced around, with high energy and good intentions in your head.

You had quite a large collection, ranging from the most common to a few rare ones. They were scattered all around your room. Your most prized being a large piece of druzy prehnite. It sat on your bedside table along with the smaller but still beautiful Rose Quartz tower.

With the music blaring and you being consumed into your little world, you missed the multiple knocks to your door and window.

It was only when JJ busts open the door did you come back to reality. Your mom was standing outside the door, arms folded.

"Music down," she said, closing the door, but leaving a crack, and walking away. You turned down your music only to hear your parents blaring just as loud.

JJ smirked as you turned around, most likely because of the smoke around your figure.

"It's incense dumby," you said twirling the stick in from of his face. He smiled pulling a joint of if his shirt pocket, "then this won't hurt will it,"

He sniffed the air, as you closed the door and locked it. Your parents wouldn't care, either way, your dad had probably drunk himself to sleep and your mom was close to it.

You pulled the lighter from a small tray on the dresser. You handed it to JJ and he placed it between his lips, he held the lighter to the tip of the joint and inhale. You watched the smoke billowing up and out of his mouth.

JJ put the joint between your lips and held the lighter to the tip, making sure you would get a good inhale. His smile grew as you filled your chest with smoke and then held it. You blew it out.

You took a second hit, letting a small cough out after exhaling.

"Good god you're so fucking beautiful," he had a goofy smile plastered on his face.

You handed him the joint, laying your head on his lap. He hit it three or four times before putting it between your lips so you didn't have to move your body an inch.

You blew it at his face and giggled, he smiled, his eyes growing red and small.

"Can I finish doing my crystals?" You questioned pushing yourself up to sit level with him. He smiled pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I didn't know you like rocks," he smiled, his eyes were filled with love and happiness. "Show me all of them,"

You smiled grabbing his hand to walk him to the shelf where most resided. You pointed them out to him, his eyes go back and forth between you and the brightly colored rocks. You finally turned to the group on your bedside table.