Slowly || angst, fluff, & smut

18+ Minors DNI

Summary: Slow and sensual sex with Topper

Word Count: 1.3k

Warnings: Violence, fluff, mutual masturbation, unedited work

———————

"I hate them, I fucking hate them," Topper threw one of his parents vases agasint the wall. It shattered, shards of pink glass flying everywhere.

"I HATE THEM," he said, throwing another. They had gone on yet another vacation, leaving him by himself. And would be missing his next surf tournament.

"Top," you said, beginning to approach him, you watched as he breathed heavily. You reached a hand out, touching his shoulder lightly. He flinched at your touch, "Top," you repeated.

"I FUCKING HATE THEM," he punched the wall. It created a hole. He heaved, his entire body beginning to shake. You placed your hand on his arm again. This touch broke him. He turned to you, the anger in his face turning into sadness.

"I-I hate them," he wailed out, hunching over, his face pressing itself into your chest. You wrapped your arms around his body. His hands wrapped around your torso, grabbing the material of your shirt and balling it in his fists.

You shushed him, rubbing his back. He sobbed, your shirt felt wet from his tears. A maid came around the corner, eyes widened at the scene before her.

She smiled at you, swiping glass with her shoed feet, towards the wall, and away from Topper's bare ones. You smiled back at her nodding.

"Let's go watch a movie," you began to pull him away and he followed, keeping one hand still clenched onto your shirt. You sat on the bed with him starting a movie. You lied back, your head on the pillow. Topper climbed lazily towards you, laying his head on your lap. Wrapping an arm around your thigh to hold you tight.

He sniffled and a few tears hit your bare thigh, you reached your hand down and entangled them in his hair. Giving him a scalp massage. You stared blankly at the tv, barely watching.

The movie was about halfway over when you felt Topper begin to move around more. Then, Topper's hand gripped your thigh slightly tighter. He slid it up your inner thigh, getting closer to your heat.

He slowly slid his finger around your clit. Your underwear being the only barrier from skin to skin contact. Your pussy begins to throb and a wetness seeping out. He continued, his thumb applying the perfect amount of pressure. You began to squirm, needing more. But it wasn't the time to be greedy.

You moved your hand from his hair, grabbing his hand. "Top we don't have to," you said, he sat up, removing his hand from your heat. The loss of contact disappointing you.

"I want to," he said, keeping eye contact. He moved to straddle you, bringing his head down to connect your lips. He swirled his tongue around your mouth slowly. One of his hands reaches up to caress your cheek, "just slowly."

He pulled back, pulling your shirt over your head. He admired your body, his hands resting on your hips. You pulled his shirt over his head. Looking at his body, rubbing your hands up his abs and over his chest and to his shoulder. You pulled him down, reconnecting your lips.

He began to slowly grind his hips against yours. You ran your fingers through his hair, grabbing the back of his neck. Deepening the kiss, his hands moved up to cup your breasts. Beginning to knead and play with them.

You moved your hand down palming him through his shorts. You pulled them down, along with his boxers. His dick sprang up, hitting his abs.

He grunted, you separated your kiss, staring down at it. Drops of pre cum were on the tip, you placed your thumb on the tip, grabbing the rest of it in your hand.

You moved it around, using it as lube, and you began to move your hand. Stroking it slowly, his head flew backwards and a few moans escaped his mouth. He pulled his body away from yours kneeling upwards while you stroked his dick.

You needed more, you got on your knees, grabbing his hand with your free one. You brought it down to your heat, pressing his hand into it. He got the message and pulled down your panties, they stayed around your knees.

He began to rub your clit with his thumb, you let a moan escape, closing your eyes. Topper's head fell into the crook of your neck and yours into his chest. You continued to stroke him and he played with your clit.

He moans in your ear became more frequent as you quicken your strokes. He inserted a finger, beginning to slowly finger you, his thumb rubbing back and forth over your clit. You began to rub circles on his tip. It drove him crazy.

His muscles began to tense and fell forward. His fingers inside you moved faster and more sporadically. Your stomach clenched and your legs felt weak, you fell forward. Your bodies opposing pressure.

You both reached your orgasm at the same time, both moaning out, both bodies shaking together. You both moved your hands away, you smiled pushing him back against the headboard.

You straddled him, taking his hand, the one that had been inside you. You placed his fingers in your mouth, sucking them while keeping eye contact with him. You tasted yourself, swirling your tongue around his fingers. You pulled them out, leaning back and to the side.

You grabbed a condom from his bedside table. You unwrapped it and slid it over his dick.

Leaning forward, connecting your lips to his collarbone. You sucked and pulled at the skin, biting it before pulling back. A dark purple mark was staring back at you. You smirked at him. He leaned forward, connecting his lips with the skin above your breast.

He sucked and bit, harsh and slow. When he finally pulled back, a dark spot appeared. The sensitive skin was a deep purple.

You adjusted yourself, taking Topper's hand and placing them on your hips. You slid yourself on his dick, holding onto his forearm, and your other laying in his abs for support.

You began to move yourself up and down, Topper helping, his grip moving, and tightening around your torso. He began to grunt. You knew he wouldn't last long after already cumming once, and you wouldn't either.

He moved his body forward, leaning his head onto your chest, he kissed around, leaving small smooches all over. You moaned out as he bit at your skin.

You removed your hand from his abs, bringing it up to hug his head. Your bodies were close, every part of you touching him.

His hands moved up more, holding under your arms. He was doing all the work, his arms flexing with every movement. His movement became harsh, making you slam down hard. The sound of skin slapping loudly through his room.

Butterflies filled your stomach, your body tensed and moaned out loudly, moving your hips back and forth. You clenched around his dick, making his moan loudly.

You felt him twitch inside you. He stopped lifting your body. He wrapped his arms around you, holding tightly. You continued to grind on his dick, small gasps and grunts leaving both of your mouths.

You slowed down, both of your climaxes coming to an end. You pulled yourself off, climbing off, staying on your knees to pull his head into your chest for a hug.

His body began to shake as he held his breath. He sobbed, grabbing at the bare skin on your back.

"Top, what's wrong?" You pushed his head back, making him look at you.

"I'm so tired of being alone," he choked out. You shushed him, rubbing his arm up and down.

"I'm here, I'll always be here," he began to cry harder.

"I know," he pulled you in closer and held you tighter. You held him back, rubbing his back.

———————

Uggggh to have slow, touchy sex with topper...anyways hope everyone enjoys!