Chap. 1 •meeting the TV man•

Y/n = your name H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color

You wake up in a strange place, the sky seems to be a dark red fading into a stronger red towards the middle of the so called sky, the palace reeks of blood, drugs, and alcohol.
You quickly stumble to get up and run to a puddle in the street and see that your beautiful (h/c) colored hair that was previously short was now extremely long and you simply cannot ignore the now cute deer ears seemingly sprouting from your head.

You wonder around the streets for a little bit then you find a large building (Val's porn studio)
So you go in to the front desk where sits a very grumpy looking man that seems to have a tv for a head, he looks up at you and momentarily looks amused before asking "the fuck you want? Haven't seen you 'round here. Ya new?"
You reply, "yes actually I am new, I came here to ask where am I? And..." you look down at your torn clothes barely covering what is needed "where I can find some clothes..?"
He looks you up and down before laughing. "Kid this ain't the right place to look for clothes that cover any more then what you got there." You look up at him confusedly before deciding to ask.."well what makes you say that? Also you still didn't answer my question of where I am." You can't help narrowing your beautiful (e/c) eyes. And a slight blush spreads across the sides of his screen as he coughs. "Welcome to hell kid. Specifically welcome to our porn studio." You look up at him absolutely shocked.
He then decided to bring and introduce you to his friends as you look at the small group you see a horrifyingly tall moth demon who seems to be a light shade of purple and wearing an extremely fluffy coat. You look over to see small brownish Gray demon with large high pigtails and a big fluffy dress who appears to be glued to her phone. Then the man with the tv head which has a neat striped suit says.."My name is Vox, these are my friends Valentino and Velvet." As your about to introduce yourself you see a seemingly white fluffy spider walk out of a room and he gets called over to where you are by the demon seemingly named Valentino. The spider demon walks over and gets introduced as angeldust. You cock your head to the side "like...the drug?" He simply laughs and agrees Vox coughs and asks "Well little bunny you know our names how about you share yours?" "Ah right sorry! My name is (y/n) it's quite the pleasure to meet you all." Everyone seems momentarily surprised and you see a amused expression on Vox's tv screen "you seem to be quite the polite young demon mmh?" You nod as Vox Takes you upstairs to an empty room explaining that's where you'll be staying until further notice but informs you that your allowed to explore but be aware that several people would take interest in you and might try to touch in places you may or may not be comfortable with.

(A/n I Hope you guys like this so far! Im still trying to get the hang of this so I'm sorry it's so bad! Give me some feedback on if I should finish or ideas on what to do.)