Chapter 17.

YN laid on the floor awkwardly as Angel refused to get up.

"YN, babe, I love you, but where the fuck were you?! You're gonna give somebody a heart attack!"

You laughed softly
"sorry Ange, i don't know where I was to be honest, Cherri saved my ass though so, I owe her one."

Alastor spoke up
"Well no matter, at least they're not hurt I suppose hm? That would be quite unfortunate!"

Angel rolled his eyes at the deer
"Unfortunate? I would've sent whoever hurt precious lil YN down to double hell!"

"Angel, I'm not 'precious' I'm in hell just like you"
You started to point out, before being cut off by the spider.
"SHH, shush sugartits, you're precious."

(This includes my male audience, Angel doesn't care what gender you are, he's gonna call you sugartits🩷)

Your face flushed at the nickname but you rolled your eyes and shook it off, that's just how Angel was. You groaned and decided to go find Charlie to figure out what the hell happened and why you were in one place and suddenly in a blink you were somewhere else entirely. You walked around for a bit, wandering the halls looking for the princess. You accidentally bumped into Vaggie to which you immediately apologized.

"I am sooo sorry!! I didn't see you there, I was lost in thought, trying to find Charlie."
You quickly explained.

"Oh you're looking for Charlie? She's in her office, planning more friendship exercises and such."

"Thank you! Again, I'm soooo sorry for running into you!" You apologized once more, walking to the elevator and pressing the "up" button, as the doors were about to close a familiar radio static filled your ears, making you slightly cringe and lower your second set of ears, the fox ones. Alastor stepped in and pressed the "up" button for both of you, you didn't really say anything, since you were still a little intimidated by the tall deer. After a few moments of awkward silence
(it was only awkward for you, Alastor was simply observing you) he spoke up.

"So my dear, going to see Charlie I see? If I may, what ever may you be going to her for?"

You were a little startled by the suddenness of his question but tried to let him not catch on (unfortunately for you, he did anyways).
"Well, I have a question or two for her, I think I am either going crazy or I teleported, or both, that's just as likely." 

You two shared a laugh as Alastor nodded, my god this elevator ride was long..you awkwardly inspected the elevator buttons so you didn't look over at Alastor, meanwhile Alastor was (not at all trying to hide it) watching your every move, his signature smile practically carved into his face. When the elevator doors opened you walked out and sighed a breath of relief, walking to Charlie's office and giving a few knocks and waiting patiently, you could hear some shuffling from what you assumed to be Charlie walking towards the door, before the door swung open.

"Oh! Hiya YN, what's up? Have any questions? Have any friendship suggestions? Oh oh, do you have any trust exercises?!" Charlie lightly bounced in place as she spoke, getting more and more excited the longer she spoke.

Vox x Reader/Alastor x reader??On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara