Chapter. 20

Everyone around you paused to see
what the fuck was happening.
Meanwhile you were just pissed off.

YN ; "How dare you? How DARE you talk about my friend like that?"

You walked up to him and grabbed the shirt of his collar, dragging him down to your height

YN ; "I don't care if you're glitching or not, I know you can hear me, and let this be a fucking warning. If you fuck with any of my friends, especially angel, I will find a way to send you to double hell. I will shove my claws through that pathetic flimsy screen you call a face.
This is your first, and only warning."

You dropped him to the floor, before realizing that everyone was staring in a mix of awe, fear, and adoration. You awkwardly smiled, your ears flattening against your head as you quickly fled the scene. Though what you didn't notice was that there was a familiar face in the crowd, a familiar smiling face, who was nothing but amused at your little show.

————————-

You quickly finished up the errands you were running for Charlie before going back to the hotel, though, unexpectedly, as you walked through the hotel doors you were met by several voices talking at once, a few panicked ones, an amused one, and an angry one.

Vaggie : "YN! What the fuck was that?! You're out there as the face of the hotel FIGHTING overlords?! Are you fucking insane?!"

Angel : "Toots, as much as I hate vagina over here she's right, what the fuck were you thinking fighting vox?
You know how much trouble you've just put yourself in??"

You groaned and rubbed your face, sighing and listening to them rant. After a few minutes of rambling you cut them off.

YN ; "Look, i don't know what the fuck happened okay? He was trash talking angel, and I was supposed to just let him say whatever he wanted? I just got so irritated, and by the time I snapped out of it I was holding vox by the shirt collar and everyone was staring."

Everyone was silent for a moment before a familiar staticky tone broke the silence.

Alastor : "I for one found the whole spectacle to be quite entertaining! It's about time someone stood up to that...nonsensical picture box. And who else to do it rather than our beloved YN?"

You blushed out of embarrassment, you weren't used to being praised..let alone by someone like Alastor, of all people. Alastor simply smiled, though it seemed somewhat genuine..as genuine as he could be anyways.

Alastor : "in fact..Perhaps somebody should teach you how to use those little abilities of yours. And who better else to do it than I?"

You didn't even get the chance to respond before vaggie cut in.

Vaggie : "Absolutely not! The last thing we need is two of you running around causing chaos! Plus, what the hell would you be getting out of it? YN isn't dumb enough to make a deal with you, so you won't get their soul."

What will your choice be?
Let Alastor train you
Or
Agree with Vaggie and decline?