Chapter. 19

I just wanted to thank everyone for the votes and love on this book! The first part of the book was definitely rough, as that was over a year ago but thanks to those who stuck around and hello to those who are new! I hope you enjoy, and in the comments we should do a poll, is YN gonna end up with Alastor, or Vox?

_________________
It was the next day, you went to sleep that night feeling..uneasy, to say the least, especially since Alastor showed you just how easily he could get into your room. You were out running some errands for Charlie, like getting some flowers for the hotel desk, when suddenly you bump into somebody. You both topple over in a heap, only to hear a familiar voice.

Vox : "Oh what the fuck! Get out of my-"

Seeing who it was, he paused.

Vox : "YN? The fuck are you doing on the side of town, you know it's dangerous."

You merely blink a few times but before you were about to speak vox offered you his hand and helped you up.

YN ;  "Thank you vox, sorry for running into you...I'm not exactly elegant."

Vox shook his head and sighed, if he had a nose he would definitely be pinching the bridge of it in annoyance, but since he didn't he merely just facepalmed.

Vox : "no kidding. Now answer my damn question, what in the 7 rings of hell are you doing on this side of town? Granted sure it's hell so you're not really 'safe' anywhere, but especially not here."

You were about to reply before a thought popped into your head..and you, being the smartass that you are replied with -

YN ; "What, are you saying you care about me? THE Vox, caring about little old me?"

You smiled innocently as one of your ears flicked off to the side. Vox paused for a moment before rolling his eyes.

Vox : "Not really so much 'caring' for you, but you're useful when you're not falling over your own feet."

To that you only gave him a subtle glare, to which he promptly shrugged off.

YN ; "Well if you must know, I'm out running errands for Charlie."

There was silence for a solid 10 seconds, making you feel mildly awkward..

Vox : "Charlie. As in, the princess Charlie, Charlie Morningstar, Lucifer's daughter? Don't tell me you're staying in that shitty little hotel for 'redeeming sinners' or some bullshit. You don't REALLY believe in that do you?"

You rolled your eyes and groaned, your ears flattening against your head in annoyance.

YN ; "I mean..not really but I'm giving it a shot. If sinners can be redeemed then that could be very good for hell!!"

Vox stared at you, silently, before bursting out into laughter. You, being the bold and now annoyed lovable bitch that you are decided to smack his arm.

YN ; "cut it out! What's wrong with you? It's worth a shot, isn't it?"

Vox chuckled and grabbed your chin, popping one of his claws under your chin and tilting it up so you could look at him.

Vox : "Oh sweetheart. You poor naïve little thing. You believe in that stupid hotel? You only live once, YN. You get one shot and you either go to hell or heaven. Cut and dry. Do us all a favor and face reality, save what little sanity you have in that pretty little head of yours. Oh and, while you're there at that pathetic little hotel, tell that whoreish spider that Val needs him for a shoot tonight."

You didn't like how he talked about Angel, in fact, that pissed you off. Angel was your best friends and he had no right to talk about him that way just because he was some overlord who thinks he's better than everyone else.

YN ; "Don't talk about Angie like that! Give Angel a fucking break, I don't care how badly Valentino needs him, he can go eat a dick for all I care. In the bad way!"

Your ears pinned back as vox raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Vox : "Oh? Aww YN, is that a little sore spot? Do you really care for that good for nothing useless spider who can't even stop substan-"

He never got the chance to finish his sentence before you raised your hand and bitch slapped him across the screen, he had no right to talk about your best friend in that way. You were so angry, it felt like you had all this extra energy stored away. At the time, you didn't realize it but, things around you had started glitching out, including Vox himself.

YN ; "You dare talk about my friend in that way one more fucking time, and I'll mount your tv head on my wall and use it for fucking entertainment!"

Vox didn't reply, his screen only glitched and he was making this high pitched static noise, in fact, all the streetlights around you had started flickering too.

What exactly was happening?