Chap.7 •Oh.•

I think Vox has been catching on to me going to see Alastor because when o ask to go on my nightly "walks" he questions why it takes so long. I'm afraid he may think I'm cheating which yes I'm in hell but dear lucifer I would never!! Vox has..always been one to question loyalty.
(Y/n) walks outside after saying goodbye to vox on their nightly "walk" but unknown to them, Vox follows in the darkness.

Vox POV.
(Y/n) has been going out more and more often every night and seemingly spending less time with me. It's suspicious. So when they say their going on their nightly walk I willingly agree but I'm going to be following them. Call me paranoid but something seems off.
Later, when (y/n) arrives to Alastor•
What..? Why is (y/n) with..HIM? They know I hate Alastor. I continue to listen, (y/n) is talking about me and how I'm super...clingy now? Oh. I decide I've heard quite enough and leave back to the porn studio. I sit in my chair at my desk and sigh.
"Oh (y/n) what am I going to do with you."
I sigh, thinking. I've decided what I plan to do.

•(y/n)'s POV•
I walk in the studio but something feels...off. Other than the odd lack of lighting that is. I walk upstairs and into mine and Vox's room. I look around and don't see Vox anywhere which is strange because usually he is sitting on the bed waiting for me...I notice the atmosphere seems heavy as well. "There's some tension in the air and I can't quite tell why. That is- until I hear the bedroom door slam shut behind me. Vox walks in and instantly I know something's wrong. He's moving very slowly but harshly? Like...he's moving slow but his footsteps are heavy. "

•Vox POV•
I walk into the room and slam the door shut, i appear to have startled (y/n) as they jump up a little bit and inhale quite sharply. They look at me wearily as if I'm some animal that might snap and kill them any second. "(Y/n) how kind of you to join me." The second you hear my voice you can tell you fucked up but still seem confused. "So how was your little...walk. Dear?" A look of pure panic spreads across your face and you back up a little, afraid? Good. "So (y/n) I'm going to cut straight to the chase, your not welcomed here anymore and you'll have no problem finding a place to stay I'm sure so don't make excuses. Hurry up now." As much as it breaks my fucking heart I tell you to leave and that you have the rest of the night to get out before I let the others do whatever they want to you. You look heartbroken but you understand what you did. You get on your knees and cry, begging me to let you stay and that you won't do it again. Foolish little (y/n) we both know you'll keep seeing that stupid deer. Do you take me as a fool? Obviously you do.