Chap.13

I got up from the table and excused myself to my room. I sat down in front of my alter and smiled.
"Hi mum." After a few seconds the candle lit itself and the flame danced and bounced.
I smiled a sad smile. "How's heaven?" The candle stayed lit, but didn't move. "Is it really that bad?" The flame again, started to dance. I laughed.
"Who would've thought." Suddenly my phone rang, I went to go pick it up but as soon as I touched it, I felt someone grab me from behind, a sickly sweet smell filling my senses, I could feel myself passing out, but not before I saw the tv demon himself.
Vox.
————————
~Charlie pov~

We all ate and continued to chat, before y/n got up and politely excused themselves. Of course everyone by now knew what they were going to do, they were gonna go talk to their mum, in heaven! We all sat and chatted about random things in our day, of course angel and Al bickering here and there and husk just groaning every once and awhile. But after a bit it started to grow quiet, why wasn't y/n back yet? They usually took anywhere between 10-20 minutes, but it had been 38, we decided to wait a bit, maybe they were having a good conversation!
I'd like to think so! :)
38 turned to 40, 40 turned to 58, 58 turned to 60. Even Alastor was getting a bit fidgety, of course being Alastor he hid it, but I pay close attention to my friends.
At the 67 mark angel shot up.
"The hell is takin' them so long?!"
He sounded annoyed, but there was an edge of worry in it. I stood up "I'm not sure..maybe should we knock?" Alastor looked like he wanted to object, but stayed quiet. And so we got up and walked upstairs, to y/n's room, we knocked. After about 5 minutes of waiting and 3 knocks from various people we decided to open the door. I don't think any of us were expecting to see what we did.
Y/n was nowhere to be seen, all of their windows had been unlocked and/or were open. Their alter was a mess, the doll being gone, there was also claw marks on the ground. And on top of it all? A single note, placed on the floor.

"Dear Old friend, I see you've taken what happens to be mine, so I took it back. And for the rest of you fools we want power. Turf too.
Every hour that passes is another piece of turf you will owe us. And about y/n? Don't worry, they're in good hands. :)
~The Tv demon, Vox."