Chap.5 •well...•

~ Vox's POV ~
It's been a few days since me and (y/n) found out we knew each other from the past. The others have noticed me and them and spending a lot of time together and I'm spending less time with them it's worrying me because I'm afraid of what they could do to (y/n). So I've been keeping them as close to me as I can, both emotionally and physically. I already lost them once and I don't plan to do it again. I'm going to marry them this time and we're going to be happy like we should've been when we were alive. I missed them so much and I would've done anything to see them again, luckily fate decided to be nice and reunite us! Luckily that radio fuck hasn't bothered me recently because he's been too busy "helping" princess Charlie's stupid hotel. I can't figure out why he's doing it though. He does know this can ruin his reputation right? Oh my Satan that would be hilarious. Then at least I wouldn't have to worry about us being rivals! I have full control over the television industry and he has control over the radio industry so if he perishes I could get my hands on both! I would be one of the most powerful overlords! Then I could get (y/n) a beautiful ring that they would hopefully love.

~ (y/n)'s POV ~
Vox has been acting a bit strange, I guess you could say..clingy? I don't mind it's just unlike him. Me and Alastor have been meeting in secret though, because Vox and him are apparently rivals but he seems really nice and just misunderstood. I've always been one for giving people a chance to redeem themselves with me, weather they hurt me or such. How did I end up in hell? Well when we were alive me and Vox would steal and rob banks to get money and we were assassins. I've been going out to the "happy hotel" or- hazbin hotel now I suppose every day to meet the princess and her friends. There's a weird horny spider, a cat with big red wings, a tiny cyclops , a gray moth with an 'X' over her eye, a relatively human looking girl with white skin and rosy cheeks, and then Alastor a red deer with tiny black antlers. He looks like he would be adorable!!..... if he wasn't smiling all the damn time. It creeps me the fuck out about how much he smiles. Not ONCE have I seen him even frown. Just smiling. Constantly. But then at the same time I remember he's a deer and smile a little bit, it's cute to think about. While I am a hyena. Life is interesting down in hell.