2

Killian's smile extends from ear to ear as he hears the love of his life say his name. His glossy eyes look down at hers as he lets out a deep sigh. She finally remembers. Killian pulls her close and connects their lips once more. Their lips meld together as they rejoice. Scarlett's arms curl around his neck and Killian slowly walks her back to the wall.

The longer they kiss, the more it deepens. Their passion and lust take over. Killian's hands massage over her body as he presses her against the wall. He gently bites her bottom lip, and she can't help but smile. His lips move from her lips down to her neck. He first gently peppers kisses, but soon finds the spot where her neck and collar bone meet and begins to suck. His lips caress her skin as he creates a hickey on her olive skin.

Killian pulls away and gives Scarlett a devilish grin. She looks in his eyes and is able to read his mind.

smut warning

Killian uses his hook and gently trails it over her body. He starts at he cheek, then down to her neck and down her chest. He stops right above the deep curve of her shirt. His hook clings onto the fabric of her tight black shirt and rips it down the middle. Her black lace bra is revealed to him, and he eyes her hungrily.

Killian leans down to kiss her breasts. He kisses her nipples through the fabric of the bra and feels them harden from his touch. His hook goes down to her black skin tight jeans and rips it down the crotch. Killian gets down on his knees and positions himself in between her thighs.

Scarlett looks down at the pirate and feels her arousal grow. The sight of him kneeling before her with her clothes torn by his hook feels like a fantasy. Like a wet dream.

Killian eyes her black panties and licks his lips. He gently peppers kisses over her panties, making her long for contact. He uses his tongue and licks one long stride from her vagina to her clit. Scarlett moans, but wants more. He plants a kiss on her clit through her panties.

Scarlett uses her left hand to pull her panties to the side and uses her right hand to shove Killian's face to where she needs him the most. Killian doesn't complain. He obeys. He opens his mouth and uses his tongue on her sensitive little numb. Scarlett's hips buck from the pleasure.

Killian moans as he tastes her on his tongue and goes in deeper. His licks become more aggressive as he shoves his face further in between her thighs to the point where his nose is getting crushed.

His tongue goes from her hole to her nub in a pattern he knows she love. Scarlett's hands tangle through his hair as she keeps a firm grasp on his head. She keeps his head there for her pleasure, not as if he would pull away in the first place.

Scarlett feels herself getting closer to her peak, and Killian notices. She always bites her lip when she's closer.

In addition to his tongue, Killian brings his middle and pointer finger up to her entrance. He teases her at first, but then plunges them deep inside to make her moan. His fingers thrust in and out and curl up to hit the right spot as his mouth surrounds her clit and begins to suck.

Scarlett's mouth opens to form and 'o' shape and she squeezes her eyes shut. Killian keeps the same pace and he feels her thighs shake. Scarlett's orgasm crashes over her body from his fingers and his tongue. Her head plops back to hit the wall, her fingers curl in his hair as her hips grind against him. She uses him to bring her through her orgasm, her first orgasm in a while.

Killian moans into her clit as he feels more of her juices land on his tongue. He finds the strength to pull away, despite his desire to keep his mouth down there for hours.

With his fingers still deep inside her, Killian stands up and continues to thrust his fingers inside her. He uses his thumb to rub her clit and then sees her eyes roll back into her head. Killian gives her another orgasm, and Scarlett bites her lip to prevent herself from moaning to loud.

Killian pulls his fingers out once her orgasm is finished. His fingers are laced in her juices. Scarlett grabs his hand and brings it to her mouth where she sucks on his fingers while looking him in the eyes. She sees his pupils dilate more than they already have.

Killian pulls his fingers from her mouth and harshly grabs her and turns her around so her chest is flushed against the wall. His hook rips her pants once more so her ass is exposed to him. He rips her panties as if it's nothing all while undoing his belt to prepare himself.

He uses the cool metal of his hook and gently rubs it against her slick as he leans forward to whisper in her ear.

" Now... be a good girl, and I'll let you cum again."

" Aye aye, Captain."

Scarlett smirks, but it doesn't last long. Killian thrusts his cock deep inside her and she gasps. He's quick to slightly pull out but instantly snap his hips back towards hers. Killian keeps a steady pace of mercilessly pounding Scarlett's poor little cunt. He knows all the tricks. He know what makes her quiver. He know what makes her feel good. He knows what makes her cum.

Scarlett tries to conceal her moans, but the pleasure consumes her body and she cannot hold it.

Scarlett moans for Killian and it spurs him on. He fucks her faster, harder. His thrusts make her ass jiggle with every snap. He feels her walls clench around him and he throws his head back. Killian grabs her hair with his hand and pulls it back to make her back arch. He continues to thrust as his lips attach themselves to her neck once more. He creates another hickey as he feels another orgasm crashing through her body. He kisses up her neck and gently bites the shell of her ear.

" That's it... cum for me, darling."

Scarlett's eyes roll back into her head at his words. Her muscles contract as another orgasm rips through her body. The pleasure consumes her. She moans out for him as her wetness begins to squirt out of her. Killian's moans grow louder as his thrusts grow harder. He pounds into her with all his strength as he feels his own peaking coming. Once he's certain Scarlett's orgasm is over, Killian pulls his cock out of her and releases himself on her black panties.

smut over

Both of them stand there trying to catch their breaths. Killian leans forward and kisses Scarlett's cheek. Despite his breathless state, Killian scoops her up in his arms. He carries her through the door into the apartment and kicks it shut. She guides him to her room where he lays her down on the bed. He climbs in next to her and wraps his arms around her. Scarlett gently pecks his lips, then rests her head on his chest and closes his eyes.

Killian chuckles.

" We're not done yet, love."