15

The three time travelers sit in the tavern by the sea where all the pirates and sailors come to enjoy the alcohol, and the company. Captain Hook from the past sits in the back of the tavern with drinks surrounding the table.

Scarlett begins to loosen her corset and pull down her shirt so her cleavage is exposed even more. It catches Killian's eye and he stops her.

" Wait. What are you doing?" He asks.

" Making sure he stays occupied. Shouldn't be difficult. We all know I'm his type", Scarlett winks

" Be careful, luv", Killian says, then pecks her lips.

" When am I not?"

Scarlett struts over to the pirate from the past with a walk full of confidence, then roughly brings his face to her and connects their lips once more. He places his hands on her hips and kisses her back with a fiery passion

" Well, hello to you too, love", Past Killian.

With a smirk plastered on her lips, Scarlett climbs onto his lap.

" How is it possible for you to get even more sexy?", He asks as his lips trail down to her neck.

" Oh, I can be very sexy if I want to be", She says, then tilts his chin up so he's looking into her eyes.

As Killian from the future watches from afar, a pang of jealousy hits his heart. Even though the person Scarlett's lips are touching his him.

" Care for a drink?" Scarlett asks.

" You know what I love", Past Killian says.

Scarlett waves her hand, and in a plume of black smoke a bottle of rum appears on the table.

" I wasn't expecting you until... later", He says as he takes a swig of the rum.

" I like to be unpredictable", She smirks.

" Yes. I know how unpredictable you can be, love", Past Killian says softly, then crashes his lips down onto hers.

No matter how much Scarlett is tempted not to, she pulls away by putting her hands on his chest.

" Mmm, not now, darling", She says.

" What's wrong, love? Normally you jump at the chance to have me jump your bones?" He asks.

Scarlett's mind flickers for an answer, but thankfully her eyes catch a wench walking by with a tray full of shots. She grabs two glasses, one for each of them. They clink the glasses together, Killian from the past drinks his and Scarlett merely throws the liquid over her shoulder.

With the alcohol in his system, past Killian finds Scarlett even more alluring. He looks at her with eyes full of lust and a smirk on his lips.

A shiver runs down her spine as he uses his hook to tilt her head up so her eyes meet his. As they look into each other's eyes, Scarlett finds herself being lost in the sea of his blue eyes. Past Killian's eyes flicker back and forth between hers, and can't help but feel as though something is different.

But with the alcohol in his system, the thoughts do not stay for long.

Scarlett continues with her ruse of handing Killian shots and throwing them over her shoulder. It takes all the self control she has not to drink in this moment. The temptation slowly subsides as she focuses on her goal. As the liquid touches his throat, past Killian slams the shot glass down on the table.

" If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to get me drink, which is usually my tactic", Past Killian says, slightly slurring his words.