3

For the time being, Killian is hiding in Scarlett's bedroom while she has to act like everything is normal.

With her family.

Fake family.

The influx of her old memories makes this a bit of a challenge.

" How was your date?" Scarlett asks once Emma walks in the door.

" Walsh, uh... he proposed", Emma says.

Scarlett's eyes widen.

" What did you say?" She asks.

" I said I needed time to think," Emma responds.

The blonde goes over to her son in the living room and kisses him a top his head. Scarlett takes a deep breath. She know that she must release them from their cursed selves, but in doing so she will berid them of their happiness.

" I think I'm gonna head to sleep," Scarlett announces.

" It's only 9:30", Henry says.

" It's been a long day, buddy", She says as she ruffles his hair, " Goodnight, guys."

Scarlett walks back to her room to find the pirate sleeping soundly on her bed. She notices a vial on the bedside table and picks it up to examine it.

A memory potion.

Whoever drinks it will have their memories returned to them. But there's only enough for one.

Scarlett sighs and knows she must give it to Emma, for she is insanely stubborn and will not go to Storybrooke unless she remembers.

The next morning while Emma makes a pot of coffee, Scarlett slips the potion in her cup. Emma and Scarlett sit down at the table and Scarlett intently watches Emma drink her coffee. Emma's eyes widen as she feels her memories being returned to her mind.

She looks up at Scarlett, then pears over her shoulder to see the pirate with a silver hook.

"Hook."

" Did you miss me?", Killian asks with a smirk.

" Welcome back, Swan," Scarlett says.

" Wait, you remember? H-How?", Emma asks.

" True love's kiss can break any cure", Scarlett smirks as Killian sits next to her, " Now, tell us about what we missed."

"Snow and the Queen settled their differences. Frankly, I was bored. I had a life to get back to-- a pirate's life", Killian says as Emma pours some scotch into three glasses.

" Glad to see you haven't changed", Emma comments.

" There wasn't anything for me in the Enchanted Forest. I lost the love of my life. Why would I stay?", He asks making Scarlett smile, " All was well... until I got a message, a message saying that there was a new curse and that everyone had been returned to Storybrooke. The message told me that the only hope was either of you".

" You came all the way back here to save my family?" She asks.

" To be reunited with the woman I love", Killian says, " And... yeah. That".

" Who could've done this?" Emma asks.

" Someone powerful enough to reach into this world. I haven't had my magic for a year, so I'm out of the question. Alas, you're the Savior--- not me, so..." Scarlett says as she leans back in her chair.

" You know what I was yesterday?" Emma asks.

" Lost. Clueless. About to marry a man you don't actually love," Scarlett suggests.

"Y-Yeah. But I was also a mother, till you showed up and poked holes in everything I thought was real. When I drank my coffee, which was spiked with the potion, it was like waking up from a dream-- a really good dream", Emma says.

" I know how you feel. Do you think I asked to get kissed by Captain Guy-liner?" Scarlett asks, " But still, you have what matters most-- your son".

" Now I have to figure out how to explain this to him", Emma says.

" Alas, I could only scavenge together enough for one dose of memory potion", Killian says.

" Better start figuring out what I'm gonna tell him", Emma says as the door buzzes.

" Who's that?", He asks.

"Walsh", She says.

Scarlett is quick to drag Killian into her bedroom so Emma can settle her differences with a man she may or may not truly love.

And while Scarlett and Emma remember, Henry is still completely oblivious. Henry is still cursed.