5

Storybrooke is back after one year of being gone.

After one year in the Enchanted Forest.

All of the fairytale characters returned to the place where the Evil Queen cursed them to damnation.

And nobody knows why.

Nobody remembers anything.

Emma takes Henry to meet his mother, but alas, he does not remember. He has no memories of his life in Storybrooke. Regina looks down at the boy with tears in her eyes, and Henry looks at her as if she's a stranger.

Because to him... she is.

"He looked right through me."

" Because he doesn't remember you."

Scarlett and Emma sit down at a booth in the diner after the unfortunate encounter.

" But you two clearly do", Regina says, " Why are you here, exactly? Not that I'm complaining", She says.

" Storybrooke, a new curse, missing year-- why do you think?", Emma asks.

" Look, I didn't cast this curse, if that's what you're thinking", Regina says.

" The thought did cross my mind", Emma says, earning a jab in the ribs from Scarlett

" Why would I do this? Why would I erase an entire year of my life?" Regina asks.

" Well, I mean, you did loose the two things you love most. And, maybe it was a bad year for you. Maybe this curse was your way of getting Henry and I back," Scarlett suggests.

" With no memory of me? Even though you remember, if I wanted my son back, do you think I'd put myself through this kind of torture? I cast curses to hurt other people, not myself", Regina says.

" Noticed", Scarlett mumbles.

" I need to start crossing people off the list", Emma says.

" How?" Regina asks, " By walking around, using your superpower on everyone?".

" You got a better idea?", Emma asks.

" Oh, I don't know, magic?" Scarlett suggests.

" Nice try. But I'm doing this on my own," Emma says.

" After this past year, you still don't trust me?" Scarlett asks.

" It's not like that", Emma says.

The two women look into each other's eyes. The past year being cursed was beneficial for their friendship. They got along. But now with their memories returned, they return to their cross roads.

" You should spend some time with Hook. You just got him back," Emma says as she puts on her coat and leaves the diner.

Hook.

All of a sudden, Scarlett's mind is brought back to her Hook. Someone she's forgotten about.

Scarlett jumps out of the booth and rushes to the town shrink and hopes that her love is there playing with his best friend.

She knocks at the door an Archie answers. He looks in her eyes and is able to read the thoughts behind them. He steps back to reveal his office, where Pongo and Hook are laying on the couch together.

Hook's head perks up when the door opens, and as soon as he sees Scarlett he jumps up and runs to her. Scarlett gets down on her knees to greet the dog. She wraps her arms around him and his body and tail shake from happiness. His tongue licks the salty tears from her face, and for a moment, Scarlett feels at peace.

Just for a moment.