16

It's up to Scarlett and Killian to save the day, or rather, the timeline.

It's up to them to save Emma and make sure Snow White and Prince Charming meet.

And that's exactly what they do. They lead the Prince to the bandit and rescue the Savior from the dungeons of the Evil Queen's castle, but Emma has other plans. Emma wants to save someone from death.

Emma didn't grow up in the Enchanted Forest. She grew up in the real world. A world without magic, and thus, does not understand as well as Scarlett does.

Messing with time is a tricky thing.

The time travelers travel through time once more, and return back to Storybrooke at exactly the same time when they had left in the first place.

They all let out a sigh of relief.

Emma is the first to leave. She rushes back to the diner to be reunited with her family. Scarlett goes to leave, but Killian grabs her arm before she can. She looks at the pirate with a puzzled expression on her face. She doesn't know why he won't let her leave. With one deep breath, Killian prepares himself. He prepares himself for something he's been meaning to do for a long time.

" Scarlett... I love you... more than I could possibly imagine. I-I can't stand the thought of losing you... it's something I never want to happen... I don't want to lose you... I can't lose you. I-I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life... I-I want to have a life with you... I want to be able to wake up next you you every morning... and I want to be able to call you my wife."

From his coat, Killian pulls out a little black box and gets down on one knee with tears staining both of their eyes.

" Scarlett Hope Mills... will you marry me?"

Killian opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. Tears pool down Scarlett's cheeks as she smiles down at the love of her life, and then lets out a single word to signify her love for him.

" Yes."