Back to the moon.

Steven, Amethyst, Peridot and Atom return back to the barn to find the five Rubies, trapped in water bubbles by Lapis, and their Roaming Eye parked nearby.

"The Rubies are back?!"

"Oh boy..." Atom rubs their arms as they feel the stares of the Rubies on their person.

"They showed up on their little ship acting very angry, complaining about a missing engine. So I put them in time-out." Atom and Peridot share a look before looking back at Lapis.

"I thought we were done with these guys!" Steven walks up to the Rubies. "Why did you come back here?"

"Let's release one and just ask what they're up to." Garnet walks up to the small group.

"Ooh, ooh! Can I pick?" Garnet nods as Steven walks over to the captive Rubies.

"Hmm... Oh! Let's talk to "Leggy"!" He points to the Ruby with her gemstone on her leg.

"I named them based on the placement of their gems. There's "Leggy", "Army", "Navy", "Eyeball", and, uh... "Doc". "Leggy" seems like the easiest to talk to." He lists off all of the Rubies one by one.

""Leggy", come on down!" Lapis pops the water bubble trapping Leggy and she falls onto the ground.

"Hey! Hi, I'm Steven. What brings you back to Earth?"

"Uh..." She sits up.  "I... don't... know?" And shrugs.

"Oh, uh, I understand. I used to forget why we go on missions all the time." Steven understands the small gems situation.

"I'll just go stand over here then." Leggy walks over to the fence and waits there patiently.

"Let's take a chance on "Army"." Army is brought down and instantly goes to attack Atom in anger but gets caught by Garnet.

"Hey! Don't be like that." Garnet then tucks the Ruby under her arm.

"Hey, what the-" Army starts to try and wiggle her way out of Garnets hold but it doesn't work.

"Ehh... "Navy"?"

Navy is brought down to the ground next. "If I remember correctly, we were on Earth-" She pauses and sees the Gems staring at her, causing her to blush and look away. "Uh... hah! This is so embarrassing!" Navy covers her face in embarrassment. "Oh-ho-" she looks back at the Gems. "Aah!" She runs away and cowers next to "Leggy"

"Okay, "Eyeball"?"

"I'm not tellin' y'all nothin' about nothin'!" She crosses her arms and growls.

"The only one left now is, uh... "Doc"." Steven says as the last Ruby is dropped down.

"Where's Jasper? Last time we came, you tricked us into thinking that we had a faulty engine!" Doc points to Atom who holds their hands up in mock surrender.

Amethyst walks past behind the Gems in the background, pondering to herself.

"Tell us where she is right now. No games, no tricks, and no slick disguises." Doc glares at Atom again but they just shrug.

Army jumps out of Garnet's hands, and the Homeworld Gems assemble.

Suddenly Amethyst shapeshifts into looking like Jasper. "Hey!" The Rubies look over to "Jasper"

"I'm right here." Amethyst impersonates the previously fought gem making Atom slink away and walk over to where Lapis and Peridot are.

The Crystal Gems look at Amethyst, perplexed. "Is she serious? There's no way this is gonna-" Pearl starts but gets cut off by Army.