Sky

I saw a girl with blue hair, a white T-shirt, and pinkish purple eyes.

Icee: Hello there! Mind telling me where I am?

Sky: Answer me! How are you here?! No one can enter unless I bring them here!

Icee: Which question do you want answer to? "Who am I?" or "How did I get here?"

Sky: Both! I just lost Boyfriend so I'm really mad right now!!!

Icee: OK, names Icee, and I used a teleportor to get here. I didn't have a select destination so it just sent me somewhere random.

Sky: Well get out!!! I'm not in the mood right now!!!

Icee: Hate to break it to ya, wait, no I don't. But I can't. I set the portal to open in an hour, so until then your stuck with me.

Sky: No. No! NO!!! I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH ANYONE RIGHT NOW!!! AND IF YOU WON'T LEAVE!!

She did something with her hands and a bunch of energy surrounded her and she turned into a demon.

Sky: I'll make you leave.

Cue music.

That was a great song. Anyways that seemed to tire her a little. But she was still pissed.

Sky: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I threw a beaker full of knockout gas and she fell passed out.

Icee: Well that takes care of that. Guess I'll wake up and talk till I can leave.

I summoned a bucket of ice water and she woke up.

Sky: Plllbt! What the-!? Why!?!

Icee: Hey Sky! Sorry bout that, needed to wake you up.

Sky: Of course, why not. Might as well get a bucket of ice water dumped on me.

Icee: Lemme fix that.

I magically dried her.

Sky: Thanks and-wait, I never said my name. How did you know my name was Sky?

Icee: I read the title.

Sky: What?

Icee: Nevermind. Anyways, what the heck was that freak out about, apart from me basically breaking into your home? You said something about your boyfriend?

Sky: No, I wish. I was talking about Boyfriend, the blue haired rapper. I was trying to get together with him, but his girlfriend got in the way.

Icee: I saw them once him rap battling a friend of mine.

Sky: Yeah, that's him. That's what he does. He raps against everyone and always wins. He's so wonderful and great. I wish I got him to myself instead of that girl getting her hands on him. I wish I got rid of her.

Icee: Huh, ok. Weird, but I'm not in a relationship so what do I know. Sooooo...still got awhile before the portal opens. Uhhhh...what do you like to do for fun?

Sky: I like to sing, watch Boyfriend rap, draw, watch anime, follow Boyfriend on social media, read fanfics, make my own fanfics. That kinda stuff.

Icee: OK, I like science and magic. Like the crazy and insane shit. Dimensional travel, DNA splicing, also fighting monsters, and experimenting on myself occasionally.

Sky: The fuck? Are you insane? You have no idea what could happen and you just do science stuff on yourself?

Icee: Yep. Also magic. Tried using spells I don't know, which usually ended in a lot of destruction.

Sky: Wow. Your crazy.

Icee: You're one to talk, Ms. Obsession.

Sky: Hey!!! Psycho Scientist!

Icee: Stalker.

Sky: Insane Mage!

Icee: Yandere.

Sky: Mr. No self preservation!

Icee: Alright, imma just say all those things are true. So I don't mind. Heck Psycho Scientist actually sounds cool.

Sky: Your weird.

Icee: Thanks! Wanna be friends?

Sky: Really! You wanna be friends!?! You'd be my first friend! Of course!!! Yes!!!

Icee: Here's my number, wanna sing one more song before I go? Almost been an hour.

Sky: Sure!

She was smiling instead of frowning. Anyways, after the song the portal finally opened.

Icee: That's my cue, byyyyyyyye!!!